“Good Food”

los angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

the food is great and the attention perfect the people working there is very friendly and i love hes specials drinks

Visited July 2013

Gillette, Wyoming
“Fine dining for less. Great experience.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After eating several days on the strip we went to Fremont a found what we were missing. This fine dining establishment has all the class and quality of the upscale places with better food. We arrived without reservations and were seated immediately. We had wonderful steaks, great service, and prices far better than elsewhere in town. The menu is a la carte which is not my favorite format but the norm now days.
The shrimp cocktail is a meal in it self. The shrimp were huge and fresh. I had the porterhouse steak which melted off the bone. I enjoyed the creme brulee my wife had the chocolate cake and they were perfect. Our server was attentive and prompt without hovering at the table. When I return to town deciding where to have dinner won't take long. I'll be back.

Fargo, North Dakota
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a reservation for 6 and were seated promptly. The restraint allowed all of us to use a coupon and billed each couple separately - most places won't allow this. There are no hats allowed for men, so keep that in mind. The overall dress code was pretty casual other than the hats. I had the filet - excellent steak. I also had the garlic mashed potatoes. They were outstanding. You get served a bread basket with butter. In the basket are these parmesan crisps. They were so amazing. I wanted to take the extra home. :) Our friends had the asparagus, which was very good. My husband had the macaroni and cheese. It was ok- but the mashed potatoes were by far the tastiest side. This place was cost effective with excellent food.

San Jose, California
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

GF and I walked in and were seated at a nice table. We ordered drinks and oysters for appetizer and they were phenomenal. The server waited until we were finished before bringing us both our french onion soup. Very tasty and cheesy and again once we were finished, she brought the main course which was medium filet minion. The steak was so juicy and literally melted in your mouth. We had a coupon from American Casino guide for 50% off and all together with a tip the total was something around $75. You cant beat that cant of price, service and quality food. We will definitely visit them again on the next trip.

Visited July 2013
Manorville, Long Island, NY
“Classic Vegas”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I don't know what was better, the atmosphere of being in such a classic Vegas Steakhouse, with the Sinatra songs, and the pics of old Vegas, the dark lighting or classic furniture, the outstanding service, or the steak itself. The Porterhouse and the Filet Mignon were very very good, tender, juicy and just plain delicious. Cooked to perfection. Accompanied with a Baked potato or any number of side orders. We used the Amer. Casino guide coupon of $25 off making it basically a 2 for 1. Regardless, the value is the best for a nice steakhouse anywhere in the valley. We'll be returning here on our next trip.

5 Thank dim6family