“high quality”

Zine at the Palazzo
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The City's most authentic Asian noodle dishes and remarkable dim sum resides on the casino level of The Palazzo. From acclaimed Chef Simon To, recipient of the prestigious blue ribbon by the Condon Bleu College of Culinary Arts and the genius behind the exclusive Paiza Club, ZINE melds traditional dishes with the exotic, simple with the extravagant in a comfortable, contemporary ambience. Drawing from Cantonese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Szechuan and other Asian cooking styles, Chef Simon To has created a menu that's equally tempting to both the casual and adventurous diner. From the Rare Filet Mignon Noodle Soup, Abalone and Chicken Congee to the Singapore-style Pan-Fried Crab with chili and Steamed Lobster in Garlic Sauce, every dish is a delectable transport to the most acclaimed kitchens of Asia.
Greenwich, Connecticut
“high quality”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We enjoyed our meal very much. The staff was professional and the atmosphere was elegant. It was a bit pricey but that is because of the location in the Palazzo casino.

St. Simons Island Georgia
“Shameful!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had two $20. Off min. $50 Coupons as part of package with palazzo. We had two separate rooms paid for two separate packages. Made reservations. Showed up and they would not honor both coupons. We explained two separate packages. No. Had to go to palazzo desk they called and restaurant said would take but had to be separate checks. Ok back to Zine, again no unless we sit at separate tables! This was so ridiculous and idiotic we just left so they were out of four people eating full meals with apps, wine, dessert etc. The whole ordeal was shameful. Our hotel comped us in another way to apologIze, but I would never eat here and would recommend people stay away since they have so much business they don't need more! Also the food was way overpriced anyway...go to Chinatown GE blocks away!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent food, service a bit spotty -friendly but not always on top of things - Zine is well worth a visit if you're in the mood for Chinese food in Las Vegas. Menu ranges from the standard to the adventurous. Everything we had - soups and main courses were very tasty. I would happily return.Prices are a little high, but this is a hotel restaurant in Las Vegas.

Brooklyn, New York
“I should have known what to expect - empty restaurant”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

What a dump. I couldn't believe this place had 4 other diners on a Saturday night.
Zine is Chinese food for Asians, not Americans. I'd like to say that I've enjoyed Chinese food in China, so I'm not just writing without experience.

I ordered the duck, expecting it to live up to the standards I expected from Asian food. Lots of fat, and little meat. My wife ordered the chicken, which looked like it was just skinned in the back room. It was tasteless.

At the Palazzo, I can recommend Lavo and B&B. They won't disappoint.

toronto, ontario
“Very good choice”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Decided to try Zine one evening after watching a show. Tried their wonton noodles and spicy scallops. Very tasty, flavourful, and large servings.

Visited November 2013