“Average and expensive”

Zine at the Palazzo
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The City's most authentic Asian noodle dishes and remarkable dim sum resides on the casino level of The Palazzo. From acclaimed Chef Simon To, recipient of the prestigious blue ribbon by the Condon Bleu College of Culinary Arts and the genius behind the exclusive Paiza Club, ZINE melds traditional dishes with the exotic, simple with the extravagant in a comfortable, contemporary ambience. Drawing from Cantonese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Szechuan and other Asian cooking styles, Chef Simon To has created a menu that's equally tempting to both the casual and adventurous diner. From the Rare Filet Mignon Noodle Soup, Abalone and Chicken Congee to the Singapore-style Pan-Fried Crab with chili and Steamed Lobster in Garlic Sauce, every dish is a delectable transport to the most acclaimed kitchens of Asia.
Phoenix,Arizona
“Average and expensive”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was just averag.t was not worth the price.Even though there were only one other table which is occupied, the service was very poor.

Visited January 2013

Canton, Ohio
“Great asian cuisine”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My hubby & I stayed @ the Palazzo & were given a $20 off @ Zine. It was good service & great asian cuisine. I had the Vietnamese noodle soup & my hubby had the Ma Po tofu dinner. I also had dirty martinis & our server went to another bar to get my olives! Def recommend if you're staying @ Palazzo.

Temperance, Michigan
“wow!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great food, great service-it's just what you would expect from the Palazzo. I would dine here again and again. No complaints.

• Visited January 2013
Newtown, Connecticut
“The Kind of Vegas Place that You'd Return To”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I can't stop raving about the service we received at Zine. I didn't have to pour a single one of the fifteen cups of tea I drank during my meal. Before the cup could get low or chilly, someone was refilling it for me. When biting into dim sum caused a splatter on my husband's shirt, someone was right there with water and linens to dab it. We enjoyed the spicy chili wontons, Shanghainese pork dumplings, the Singapore-style pan fried crab with chili, and pan fried egg noodle with seafood. Of the two appetizers, the spicy wontons were the favorite. Both entrees were of excellent seafood quality. The crab was amazing, weighing in at 3.5 lbs and worth the $75 cost. The restaurant ensured that you didn't have to look at your leftover food, swiftly taking away any crab shells or dirty plates. The only time we've had better service was at a 5 star Raffles in Cambodia. Zine is a beautiful restaurant and their service has guaranteed that we'll make this a regular Vegas spot.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice, casual Asian restaurant”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

With lots of choices in Vegas, I have come back here often for a good meal. They always have specials as well. Atmosphere is rather quiet; restaurant also offers semi-private rooms. Meals are easy to share. Good wine list. Recommend the Onion Pancakes and Pork Pot Stickers as an app and the Peppered Beef (not too spicy) as an entree. Located right off casino in Palazzo.

• Visited January 2013