“Great place for business and pleasure”
Review of Pasta Pirate - CLOSED

Pasta Pirate
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Main Street
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place for business and pleasure”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I eat there quite often when in Vegas. Marlie is always very nice and works me in to the schedule. Beatriz, Nichole, Aurelio, and the gang know what I want as soon as they see me. Best value with atmosphere in Vegas.

• Visited July 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice restaurant downtown”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

This cozy restaurant at the California is a moderately priced place to have a decent meal downtown. I've been there twice with friends, and both times I've ordered the cioppino, which has a mild tomato broth filled with seafood. As I don't eat wheat, they were happy to substitute a side of rice for the pasta that usually comes in it. The calamari appetizer with marinara dipping sauce was very tasty as well.

All dinners come with a glass of house wine and salad, making the $18 price for a seafood dinner very reasonable. The waitress was also accommodating at separating my check at the last minute from my pals and letting me pay with a combination of $10 off coupon (part of my hotel package) and comp points. I will return again.

Bridgewater, Ma
“Pasta Pirate Restaurant”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Visited there on our last trip and had a great meal. They happened to be closing early the night we got in; but the owner told the girl to let us in which was a nice gesture. Had to wait a while for food to be cooked which was okay and we had no complaints when we got it. Overall it was a good meal.

Visited June 2012
Knob Noster, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My sister made advanced reservations for 12 people for our trip to Vegas for her 21st birthday. They were very accommodating for a Friday night and gave us two options of times, 5:30 or 7:30. They then called the day of to confirm our reservation. I had also called ahead of time and made plans for the casino to make a surprise birthday cake for my sister. Compared to other hotels both downtown and on the strip the cake was very reasonably priced. I spoke with the waitress upon our arrival and asked her to bring the cake out after we were done eating as a surprise. They went above and beyond with candles, singing, and service. The food was also amazing and a great price including a glass of house wine with entrees. 100% recommended and would go there again. Top ratings!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank SChristy
California
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The ravioli were great, and the meals include a glass of house wine. Service was good too. Would go here again.

Visited June 2012