Open today: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$38.97
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Dimmare's Martinis and Magic
from $38.98
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Been a fan of Dimmare for decades! So GREAT to see him performing in an intimate venue! Heading back to see the show again as soon as I can get back to Vegas!

Date of experience: April 2019
MartinisandMagic, Owner at Dimmare's Martinis and Magic, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

..and you did thanks for coming again!

Reviewed July 24, 2019

What a wonderful evening of magic in Las Vegas. My wife and I attended the opening night. We were not disappointed, the room is retro and like stepping back in time. From the minute the curtain opened my wife and I smiled at each other, as we knew the star of this show would deliver an evening of magic like no other. Illusions, audience interaction, performed with Style & Class. We highly recommend this show and if your in Las Vegas don't miss the opportunity to see Martinis and Magic and the magnificent magic of James Dimmare.

Date of experience: May 2019