“Best spa in Vegas”

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Ranked #12 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The Spa is so relaxing. The moment you step in their lobby, the spa staff makes you feel special already. The treatment staff and the terminal staff makes you feel like a star here.
Wonderful services.

"strip view"
in 4 reviews
"falling asleep"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"day pass"
"lockers"
"shoes"
"mud"
"knots"

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My one and only and I were there to celebrate our anniversary and birthday, it was her suggestion that we go as I am too "type A" to really relax, but I was in need. I decided to book the couples retreat. Upon arrival we were welcomed by Michelle who was friendly, accommodating, and a consummate professional. We were offered tea and proceeded to the shoe exchange prior to entering the spa.

Once inside, we met Mellisa and Patricia. These ladies were wonderful. They were experienced, informative, and really provided a top notch overview of the experience. During the consultation, were were asked our preferences and choices of aromatherapy oils while receiving a foot treatment. After the foot treatment I knew that the prescription for relaxation would be filled. We went to the table where we received the salt scrub (warning: no open sores or cuts or you will feel it:) the ladies worked their magic during the scrub. I could have washed off and gone home, but this was just the first act.
We were allowed to go inside the tub, shower, and sauna to scrub the salt off, and enjoy some time alone. The therapeutic value of the salt treatment was excellent. The combination of the steam of the sauna, along with the time in the whirlpool for two, jets running was just the ultimate of relaxation. They had fruit refreshments for us along with some wheat grass, and juice which added to the wellness experience. The main event was yet to come. Once we washed off, we returned to the table for a full body massage. As mentioned earlier, we had been consulted earlier about what parts of the body that needed attention. It worked, I was soo relaxed, I was a close to falling asleep as I could be. My better half was sleep. Patricia and Melissa were superb, our bodies were in a state of relaxation that was like no other. They provided just the right amount pressure in the right places that made for a spa experience that was worth the time and money$$$$.
Upon conclusion of the massage, were had a few moment to shower and enjoy the spa alone which my one and only especially enjoyed before we showered, got dressed and returned to reality. The ladies thanked us, Michelle thanked us and we departed. Was it expensive? Yes, Was it worth it? Of course. Would we do it again? Absolutely. Why, because of the venue, the treatment, and above all the quality of service by the personnel. If you need a prescription for relaxation, I recommend The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Couples Retreat, or if flying solo, any treatment will do. Thanks for

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My biggest problem here was that the spa attendants were hovering everywhere. I felt their presence at every turn and it bugged me a little.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We did not stay at the Mandarin Oriental but booked a spa treatment there and was not disappointed. The two hour Stress Buster really made me feel like a princess. The service was personal and exceptional and the facility was faultless. I would definitely recommend a visit if possible but they are not cheap.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked a two hour "Time Ritual" for my wife and I for our 5 year anniversary. I can't stand oil massage and only like Thai and shiatsu. When I entered the treatment room, I was told by my therapist that he did not have the equipment or clothes to do Thai. More importantly, he had zero training in how to do a thai or shiatsu massage and oiled me up for misery. He never asked if the pressure was firm enough and the massage was nothing like what you would expect from the Mandarin Oriental, $40 at Massage Envy crushes this masssage. Afterwords, i spoke with the manager and instead of charging me $350 he charged me $220, the price of a Thai massage (WHICH I DID NOT GET) I should have been given a full refund because they falsely advertised their services. The following is an exact quote from the thier website as a description of a "Time Ritual" : "Mandarin Oriental’s bespoke Time Rituals(TM) encourage guests to book time rather than specific treatments, so that services can be tailored entirely to individual needs. Each Time Ritual(TM) begins with a consultation and a soothing foot ritual. The treatments will be designed to restore your natural state of equilibrium." i booked the time but they could not hold up their promise and customize my experience. Also, a small beef, they mixed up the sex preference of our therapist, not once, but twice at check in and with our therapist. I plan on going back to the SPA at they Wynn, and I suggest you do too.

6  Thank CDUB212121