“Loved staying here!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South
Ranked #9 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We arrived early but our room was ready so no problem to them to check us on early. VERY clean pool area and a very friendly young man was cleaning the area, even wiping down the gate! Returned our car rental the night before check out to save the hassle in the early morning and they were happy to pick us up at the car rental return location so no need to take the shuttle to the airport and then get picked up by the hotel. Very friendly driver even had cold water for us! (Sorry, didn't get his name). Very convenient shuttle direct to the airport in the morning. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. We are grateful to see that you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you're looking to stay a night or two in Vegas away from the hustle, bustle, and traffic of The Strip, then this is a great place for you.

It is also easy to access from I-15 or I-215.

My room was very nice and clean, and the bed was excellent.

I also loved my view of the runways at the airport, but I'm also a bit of an aviation nerd.

If you're in to aviation, there is also an aircraft spotter's lot nearby.

The Strip isn't too far away, and access to it is easy.

If you're a very light sleeper, then I would recommend against this location since flights end fairly late at night and start again early in the morning.

I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Aviation buffs should ask for a room facing the airport if they want a great view of the arrivals an...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Francisco R
Reviewed January 8, 2014

No matter what time - evening or mornig - the staff at this hotel was friendly, helpful and polite. I believe this is a reflection of the supervision. I had a problem and Katlyn, the day supervisor, stepped right up, helped me out, and followed-up with a phone call to make sure that all was taken care of.

Russ Burbank
San Francisco, CA

Room Tip: Village Pub - a great restaurant a short walk away. Big portions priced right -- bring your appetit...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RBurb
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We just decided to stay at one closer to strip, and family members that smoke will be able to do o at this location. The family members just stayed here a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it even though the hotel is going thru some remodeling. Love that la Quinta is PET FRIENDLY

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Placerville, California
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Everything was great until I got home and realized I had left my personal hairdryer behind. I called and the front desk immediately and they said nothing was found and basically I was SOL. I know for a fact where I left the hairdryer and that I did not grab it. I'm very disappointed that they would keep it for themselves and they wouldn't do much in making sure it was there. But, I guess that's what I get for leaving it behind in the first place. However, my daughter just moved to Vegas and is why I was there - so I won't be re-visiting this particular hotel again as they employ unethical people.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chris A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for submitting your review. We apologize for any confusion that was caused with regards to your missing hair dryer. It is our understanding that the Front Desk contacted you this morning to inform you that the hair dryer had been found in a bag of clothes that you had also left behind. Unfortunately the items in the log had been listed as clothes, so the Front desk clerk, who was looking for a hair dryer in the log did not know it was in the same bag. We have mailed it out to you today at no charge to you. Once again we do apologize for the confusion.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed at this location several times and have never been disappointed. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are always clean. Having a fridge and microwave in every room is a bonus. The drivers are always onetime and helpful. They will take you to the strip and the shopping center nearby. The breakfast is nice and hot. I can't say enough about this La Quinta. Whoever is doing the hiring has done a wonderful job.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We chose this hotel because we knew we would be checking in late and wanted the convenience of bring close to the airport and car rental drop off. I has read previous reviews about the quality of this hotel and was not disappointed. We never heard the planes landing or taking off and had a very restful evening.
The room was well equipped and we love hotels that have an in room Keurig! Makes heading down for breakfast that much better. The breakfast the standard but certainly met our needs.
We will return to this hotel as it met all our needs. It even has shuttle service to and from the airport. Next time we will use this too!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family