We just returned from 4 nights at LaQuinta South and were extremely impressed with everything about this hotel. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds we have slept in (I meant to look and see the brand so when we need to replace ours at home...but I forgot). The breakfast was extended continental, everything was tasty and the area was very clean and kept stocked.
They offer shuttle service from/to airport, Mandalay Bay Resort, large shopping center and also the local Walmart. We rented a car for one day of our visit and the hotel even took us directly to the car rental office and picked us up later that evening.....absolutely great service.
The desk clerks, shuttle drivers, housekeeping and dining attendants were very friendly and seem to really enjoy their jobs. This tells me that the management team is good and takes great care of their staff.
One hint...make sure you have the phone number for the hotel with you when you arrive at Las Vegas airport. Unlike other airports, I couldn't find a board showing hotels with contact information. Also, you need to know to go to Zero Level to be picked up, which is down another floor from baggage claim.
We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we return to Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South is located adjacent to McCarran International Airport (LAS) and two miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Our complimentary shuttle service runs 24 hours a day to and from McCarran International Airport. We also offer hourly complimentary shuttle service to and from the Mandalay Bay Resort Convention Center and Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Our clean and comfortable rooms are designed to please any guest. Rooms are available with two queen beds, one king, or a king with sofa sleeper. Two room suites and Spa Suites are available for guests looking for additional space. All rooms come equipped with European-style pillow top mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, flat screen televisions with the most popular satellite channels, free wireless or wired Internet, and much more. Enjoy fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip or McCarran International Airport. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South offers five meeting rooms, for just about any need. Our meeting rooms can hold up to 120 people depending on the set-up. Our hotel features a 24 hour Business Center, Fitness Room, and Guest Laundry. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also features a 24 hour pool and hot tub, so our guests can relax after a busy day. Hop aboard our shuttle for a trip to Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Enjoy a pleasant meal at one of many restaurants including Brio, California Pizza Kitchen, The Yardhouse, Bonefish Grille, and Stoneys. Take in a movie at the AMC Theaters or hang out at the newly opened Gameworks. Shop in one of the many fine stores including Apple, Frys Electronics, and H&M, or pick up some groceries at Whole Foods. Our shuttle also goes to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center; home to Cirque Du Soleils, Michael Jackson One and the Mandalay Events Center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also caters to large groups, including Sports Teams, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide whatever it takes service to ensure a pleasant and successful gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport South