Unless you are staying in the outskirts hotels for a casino rate of >30.00 dollars a night this place is the place to stay. Here's why---- free breakfast that was very good, clean, and not crowded. Nice pool and hot tub,,, again clean and working at 100%,,, 2 yes 2 hotel shuttles that were staffed 24/7 by friendly drivers,,,, did I mention that they will take you to the city duece bus line that goes down the strip.... and then pick you up when you call.. excellent beds,,,, the entire property is non smoking,,, in Vegas that means alot... ample parking,,, free evening cookies that are fresh baked.... free usa today newspapers.....
I am from Wisconsin and this hotel is run right.. the head housekeeper is really on top of things from what I could see.. and the manager was visable daily and ready to help the guests... But don't take my word for it check with all the airline crews that stay there...
If you don't want the bright lights of the strip but just want a nice place to stay.. I recommend this hotel... but then again try the strip the first time you come to vegas so that the next time you come you will know why I took the time to write this long review, I come to vegas often and have stayed just about everywhere...
( p.s. no resort fees added to your bill when you check in..)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South is located adjacent to McCarran International Airport (LAS) and two miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Our complimentary shuttle service runs 24 hours a day to and from McCarran International Airport. We also offer hourly complimentary shuttle service to and from the Mandalay Bay Resort Convention Center and Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Our clean and comfortable rooms are designed to please any guest. Rooms are available with two queen beds, one king, or a king with sofa sleeper. Two room suites and Spa Suites are available for guests looking for additional space. All rooms come equipped with European-style pillow top mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, flat screen televisions with the most popular satellite channels, free wireless or wired Internet, and much more. Enjoy fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip or McCarran International Airport. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South offers five meeting rooms, for just about any need. Our meeting rooms can hold up to 120 people depending on the set-up. Our hotel features a 24 hour Business Center, Fitness Room, and Guest Laundry. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also features a 24 hour pool and hot tub, so our guests can relax after a busy day. Hop aboard our shuttle for a trip to Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Enjoy a pleasant meal at one of many restaurants including Brio, California Pizza Kitchen, The Yardhouse, Bonefish Grille, and Stoneys. Take in a movie at the AMC Theaters or hang out at the newly opened Gameworks. Shop in one of the many fine stores including Apple, Frys Electronics, and H&M, or pick up some groceries at Whole Foods. Our shuttle also goes to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center; home to Cirque Du Soleils, Michael Jackson One and the Mandalay Events Center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also caters to large groups, including Sports Teams, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide whatever it takes service to ensure a pleasant and successful gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport South