La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South
Tahiti Village(Las Vegas)
Manor Suites(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
1,877 results
All reviewsfree shuttlehard boiled eggsshuttle servicefree breakfastyogurtbreakfast roomrental carmandalay baynext morningan early flightpool and hot tuboff the stripopen hourscomfortable bedswould stay here againnice poolgrand canyon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The price difference between this and hotels on the Strip is enormous. With a free shuttle to the Strip, why wouldn't anyone want to stay here.

I was expecting a modest motel - but the quality of the breakfast, beds, room upkeep, bathroom etc. blew me away. The room was extremely well done up, with dark wooden panels comparable to any fancy hotel.

Ample, *free* parking, and I could see my parked car from the window. That was sort of important to me because I was on a multi-day trip out of Las Vegas as well and did not want to move my bags and other stuff out of the car each night that I stayed in a different hotel. The reception personnel assured me that the area was safe and that they had cameras in the parking lot.

The breakfast was ample, and pleasantly surprised once again by the hot omelettes they had.

I am not the biggest fan of Las Vegas, but I agree that lots of people might find its novelty quite endearing. If you're happy to experience that during the evenings but want a quieter place to come back to at night, then this is your place. It is extremely close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tempoeffects
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I choose this hotel based on all the positive reviews, the hotel itself is great, clean and new, all facility are working well, no complain in the room. The only thing I did not expect is that the location is isolated, but if you do not like crowd, this is ideal place!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank eric_qu
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I chose this hotel from the reviews from tripadvisor. It was rated # 5 at the time. Very affordable. It was off the strip but it offered a free shuttle to the airport and to the MGM hotel on the strip. We didn't need to rent a car for our stay. It was very nice and new and super clean. Extremely comfy bed. Great hotel staff. It also had free breakfast. It was a great choice.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank luv2travelKatyTexas
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I have stayed here 4 times now and am booked to stay again soon, the hotel is clean and tidy the free shuttle will take you to or pick you up from town square shops the airport or the mgm grand, we used it almost everyday as we had no car, everything was great with some minor niggles, the phone did not work and on ringing down four times to get someone to fix it it was just reset which did not fix the problem so had no phone the whole of the stay! We were also given the wrong internet code on arrival so contacting my friends to let them know we had arrived was challenging also my son got his legs cut from the leaves in the pool there were a lot from the palm trees outside the hotel. the breakfast is limited mostly bagels and cereal but the fridge and microwave are an advantage and there is a walmart 10 minutes down the road we had the executive king suite with the sleeper sofa which my son found very comfortable i can recommend the pizza companys new york style cheese pizza which was very good

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank angel5353
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Stayed here on 2 separate occasions. The beds were sooo comfy, we didn't want to leave! Rooms were big & clean. Wifi was free & fast. Computer in lobby to print boarding passes is really helpful. Breakfast was good, loved making waffles. Staff were very helpful, ordered us food to be delivered. Location is off the strip but close to the airport which suited our needs. The shuttle bus picked us up & dropped off at the car rental, both shuttle drivers were really friendly.
Only issue was we had to wait over an hour for a pick up from the airport.

Room Tip: You need to phone the hotel from the airport for a pick up, there are free hotel phones in the arrivals area.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends