“Restaurant inside Hooters Hotel”
Review of Mad Onion

Mad Onion
Ranked #1,195 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ate an evening meal here, not to badly priced, had very attentive staff! so friendly! gave a real nice atmosphere despite us being a roudy table of 11! all our orders were correct, food was delicious and portions were large! had a lovely experience here! and the bar in hooters is a must for after dining!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Part of the Hooters Casino Hotel, I found the food, service, and ambiance to be very good.

The place has its own style and is not encumbered with the stereotypical 'Hooters' look or feel.

While not on the caliber of the more noted (and expensive) places in town, I found the restaurant to serve good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

price was right and pretty good food and service. I ate breakfast there and it was pretty good and cheap.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Ordered breakfast w/sunny-side up eggs. They came out over easy;the first time, fried hard the second. So, I just asked for scrambled soft; which came out slightly brown. I just gave up and accepted them. I also ordered a pancake which they forgot and had to be reminded. I don't know you make a "tough" pancake. But, somehow they managed. It was extremely flat; as if the cook had pressed w/ spatula. Probably because he forgot to drop the order earlier. The home fries had seen their better days. I ate a couple bites of eggs & potatoes. And , I had one bite of the pancakes..That was enough for me. YUCK!!! On a good note; the toast wasn't bad and the coffee was fresh.. This place was a total disappointment. And, whoever hired the "chef"; should be fired along w/ the so called "chef" & whoever was cooking..Don't say you haven't warned!

1  Thank vegasfoodie4u
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Mad Onion on numerous occasions during our Holiday in September. We stayed in the MGM and decided to visit Hooters as it was nearby. This is when we stumbled across the Mad Onion. We were always greeted by a friendly member of the staff who would find our party a table. The breakfast menu was very cheap and the standard of food was really good. The same has to be said for the lunch and dinner menus. The food is good quality and very filling. Dont get me wrong if its the highest standard of cuisine you are after this wont be for you at all , but if it is just a cheap , good quality meal you are after this is your place. The drink was also really good value aslong as you stuck with the bottled beers. A little tip though if you have the ribs ask for a finger bowl as they get very messy and you are only supplied with a paper napkin which is a little poor.