“qucik and easy late at night”
Review of Mad Onion

Mad Onion
Ranked #1,159 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 2, 2013

the $10 prime rib is great. Open 24hr, friendly, quick service and tasty!! Great when coming back from a night on the strip.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just got back from Vegas. We ate at the Mad Onion located in Hooters Casino to take advantage of their $9.99 Prime Rib special. It was late afternoon,the place was fairly empty, so the service was pretty fast. While there are better prime rib dinners out there, the Mad Onion's was acceptable and they don't skimp on the portion sizes. It wasn't that juicy and fresh tasting but not dried out either. The potatoes were bland so I used the au jus on them. The best compliment I have is on the horseradish sauce. I have never liked horseradish but this sauce was the best part of the meal!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

While you aren't going to get the greatest prime rib you've ever eaten for $9.99, this was still VERY good! We came in around midnight with a group of 6, we all ate the prime rib as we were craving a steak...it was served to our respected donenesses and couldn't complain. While I was a bit weary on WHAT I would be getting for $9.99 I was very happy. The mashed potatoes and green beans were good as well. The service was good, a bit slow on getting the food but that wasn't the waitresses fault :)....would probably eat here again if I was craving a steak that wasn't gonna cost me $50+

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Don't waste your time. Terrible service and so-so food. There are too many places to eat near here to waste your time.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

disgusting food nothing more to say awful worse meal ever had may be cheap but subway would have tasted better

1  Thank GemmaMAHER