“Eh”

Mad Onion
Ranked #1,148 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Eh”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Don't waste your time. Terrible service and so-so food. There are too many places to eat near here to waste your time.

Kilkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

disgusting food nothing more to say awful worse meal ever had may be cheap but subway would have tasted better

1 Thank GemmaMAHER
Escondido, California
“Thank you CeCe for an AWESOME experience!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I came in around 1 AM, after finding out Hooters Restaurant at Hooters Hotel & Casino was closed. The food was decent, yes, not the best service, but still decent, what can you expect when everything (or almost everything) is $9.99 or less. Come here with your friends, family, significant other or solo. We ordered an appetizer and shared a turkey club, definitely enough for the both of us!

• Visited November 2012
Denver
“Good value and service”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had breakfast there most days during our stay. Awesome breakfast burritos! Good coffee. Reasonable prices.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Breakfast”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went around 11:30am for a late breakfast and stood waiting while the young lady spoke on the phone without acknowledging my presence. Once finished she carried on using the register before eventually noticing me. I decided to sit at the bar where I was greeted by a young man.

Anyway I asked for tea and he enquired if I wanted ice tea, when I told him I wanted a hot tea he went off to source some. Upon his return he offered me a selection of, I picked plain tea and off he went again without taking my food order. He returned again with a mug of hot water and the chosen tea bag in his hand, but with no milk. I started making the tea and asked for milk which he replied "a glass of milk or?"

My god how hard is it to make a cup of tea in this place. He then returned with a small plastic glass filled 1/3 with milk. Frustrating as it had no spout so I ended up making a little mess.

I ordered the breakfast burrito and it arrived within 5-10mins. It was fine but a little oily for my liking. I would of liked BBQ sauce to give it something extra as I don't like ketchup.

Anyway the bill arrived at $9.01 or something the burrito costing $6.00.

Overall a less than exciting experience, but yet frustrating with the tea issue. All in all, cheap (and forgive me) more dumb than cheerful.

• Visited November 2012