“Awesome”
Review of Grand Canyon Tours

Grand Canyon Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Grand Canyon Tour Company provides daily service from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Options include aervice by Airplane - Bus - Helicopter - Train. No one does the canyon like we do! For over 25 years we have provided safe, reliable service for those looking to experience the Grand Canyon. From white water rafting to hiking the rim. Canyon floor landings to fly overs. Round trip bus service or day trips. From Los Angeles, Phoenix or Fabulous Las Vegas. The Origial Grand Canyon Tour Company is the name to remember.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

It was awesome. Everything they operator said over the phone that was what we got!!! The quick breakfast wasn't good but the trip and our bus driver made it up. The bus driver his name was Derk he was awesome, nice and he knew alot about the places we were going and he knew lots of history behind it !! My kids really enjoyed it. Would do it again well worth it!!

1  Thank Baseballmom1969
"great driver"
in 6 reviews
"rodeo drive"
in 5 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 5 reviews
"skywalk"
in 66 reviews
"stops"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had a great trip to South Rim with Frosty being our driver on 24 April 2014. It was very informative, could have done with another hour at the rim. I was disappointed on return to find I had been charged twice on my credit card due to a change of date of my tour, and after many emails to the company querying this and getting the run around, this has not been resolved and I am out of pocket of $223 US$ for two people. Not impressed with the poor administration.

2  Thank GlendaJordan
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I visited Grand Canyon last Saturday with my family. Weather was very nice. We visited the points by bus. Bus drivers were very courteous. Bus service was excellent and the frequency was pretty good. All the places were very neat and clean. I forgot to note down the parking lot and I was going round and round. I just saw a ranger taking his shift and approached to him help me to locate my car. He immediately took me in his van and went round to find the vehicle. It was extremely sweet of him to spent some time to locate my car. I thank the Ranger and the Grand Canyon team for the excellent job they are doing.

Capt. Krish Santhanam

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We booked this tour at the last minute but have absolutely no regrets! They picked us up from our hotel and although late, we were able to call the head office and be reassured that our driver was enroute. From the initial pick up you are then taken to the shuttle hub where you chk in and are provided with breakfast. That is the only complaint about the tour - the food. It's basic but doesn't in any way detract from the tour experience, simply bring your own snacks or buy at one of the stops. Our driver Cathy deserves a special mention - she was funny, knowledgable and pleasant. This tour is well worth it - well organised, good time at the Canyon and even includes a short stop at Hoover Dam.

2  Thank Blueskieshunter
See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I took the Grand Canyon West Rim "Do It All" tour. This tour includes bus service to and from the Grand Canyon West Rim, a stop at Hoover Dam and the recently completed Bypass Bridge, helicopter trip to and from the canyon floor, a boat ride on the Colorado River and the Skywalk.

From the booking agent to the tour guide, the staff at Grand Canyon Tour Co was great! I felt everyone really cared about my experience and the service was truly world class.

The Grand Canyon is a majestic American icon. Being able to enjoy the view of the Canyon's beautiful expanses from the air, river level, and Skywalk was an unforgettable experience. The added attractions of the Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point and Guano Point are a nice addition to the Canyon trip.

Grand Canyon Tours offers an excellent tour with reliable service at a competitive price. Check out the Grand Canyon West Rim as a day trip, you won't regret it!

3  Thank Lisa P

Been to Grand Canyon Tours? Share your experiences!