“Perfect!!”
Review of The Spa at Encore

The Spa at Encore
Ranked #5 of 155 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 6, 2011

This place could not be any better. Best steam room and hot tub in Vegas! Is expensive ($40) per day, but worth it.

8  Thank uaboater216

Reviewed January 17, 2011

This was the most beautiful spa I have ever visited. Every single area of the spa is absoutely incredible and relaxing. I had the best massage therapist, and my treatment was exactly to my liking. The only thing I would change about this fabulous spa is to add a co-ed lounge area. Other than that, it is the perfect spa.

6  Thank Rockndiva
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I have been to quite a few spas but this by far, was the best I have ever experienced!! Absolutely 5 stars. I really don't think that it does get any better than this. My experience was great starting with my phone call. They were able to take a same day reservation at any time time I wanted. The staff were so pleasent to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. The ambiance was spectacular! Top notch decor and every room offered a serene environment. I went for the 55 minute massage and was not feeling great so the massage therapist recommended the aroma therapy steam room. AMAZING, it did the trick and cleared me up in no time. I spent time in the tranquility room which offered a variety of tea and light snacks; again, a very relaxing environment, I think I fell asleep for 20 minutes!!

The whirlpools and waterfall showers were to die for. They also had heated stone chairs surrounding the whirlpools to once again, fall asleep on...ahhh. To finish it all off experience a luxurious shower and comfortable makeup and hair area.

It might seem expensive but it is definitely worth every penny!! The location is at the North end of the strip just before the Stratosphere. So make sure you plan your transportation.

9  Thank santinaelizabeth
Reviewed October 11, 2010

This is the best day spa I have ever been too. Very expensive but worth every cent. I wish I had spent the whole day there using the gym, sauna, pools etc. AMAZING!

5  Thank rbellaj
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This spa is the best one I have ever been to it is a fantastic experience

3  Thank BW10