“Worth an encore!”

Berkeley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth an encore!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was pampered and relaxed, even without a massage or treatment. Beautiful, calming facility with high ceilings, some natural light and tasteful European Asian decor. Felt refreshed and restored after doing the recommended circuit a couple times (rain shower, eucalyptus steam, sauna, luke warm tub, hot tub, cold plunge, rest on warm bed). Locker areas are more plush than a gym and include dressing tables with mirrors. Water and a few fruits available, but nothing else in the way of snacks. Quiet and not crowded when we went (Tuesday before 10am). Not cheap at $40 for day use, but not outrageous considering how nice the facilities are. Very nice for a relaxing, quiet outing with girlfriends or maybe even mom.

California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good service but ...”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The service was excellent but it was FAR overpriced. I am used to paying top dollar at resorts for spa services, but have never paid $100 for a manicure. It was good, but not $100 good.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pretty much will ruin any other SPA exerpience you have”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I only indulge about once a year with this type of stuff but moving forward I am just going to wait until i am back in vegas to go to a SPA.

The furniture is expensive, plush, luxurious. The decor is really stunning. The infinity hallway on the way to the rooms is basically work the price of admission on it's own - I thought I was in a temple.

My attendant was extremely helpful setting me with water, fruit, a tour of the whole facility where he explained everything to me in detail. As you'd expect from a Wynn property the service is second to none.

I chose the 50 minute Blended Fusion Signature massage. I had Mi. She was wonderful - two way communication on pressure levels and trouble spots, and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.

The facilities themselves are amazing - I used everything - the hot stone chairs, deluge shows, the whirpools and plunge pools.

When you purchase any service you have access to the gym and the facilities all day till about 8PM as you'd expect.

Grab some of the Citrus water in front room -It's so good. Best spot in vegas IMO for this type of activity.

Toronto
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A little slice of heaven”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I both went to the spa during a recent stay at The Encore - what an experience!

With any treatment, you have a full day of access to their facilities which include whirlpool, showers, heated rock chairs, plunge pools and a lounge.

The treatment was great (I had a deep tissue massage and my wife had a moroccan mud wrap) - it's not cheap, so if you're price sensitive, likely not the spa for you.

Very indulgent and not something you'd do everyday but very relaxing.

Staff - excellent
Treatment staff - really good - my massage was not some relaxation massage where they rub you for 60 minutes, it was a good deep tissue massage

The atmosphere - you have to see it to believe it

Visited May 2013
1 Thank PJL30
Denver, CO
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Over the top beautiful!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have visited many spas on the Vegas strip and this spa is by far the most beautiful and relaxing. Wonderful changing areas, the hot tubs and cold plunge areas are accompanied by fabulous heated stone recliners. The showers are well placed and stocked. The relaxation room where you wait for your therapist is so relaxing it is hard to leave! I booked the Nalu Body Ritual with Sara which began with a Nalu massage which was outstanding. Snoring was involved! Then I had a body scrub, a fabulous shower, ending with a hydrating lotion application. Not cheap, but OMG worth it! I'm guessing any service at the spa would be an above expectations event!

Visited May 2013