“Over the top beautiful!”
Review of The Spa at Encore

The Spa at Encore
Ranked #4 of 158 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have visited many spas on the Vegas strip and this spa is by far the most beautiful and relaxing. Wonderful changing areas, the hot tubs and cold plunge areas are accompanied by fabulous heated stone recliners. The showers are well placed and stocked. The relaxation room where you wait for your therapist is so relaxing it is hard to leave! I booked the Nalu Body Ritual with Sara which began with a Nalu massage which was outstanding. Snoring was involved! Then I had a body scrub, a fabulous shower, ending with a hydrating lotion application. Not cheap, but OMG worth it! I'm guessing any service at the spa would be an above expectations event!

1  Thank Denverrez
in 7 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 50 reviews

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I only used the facilities on a day pass, I did not get a treatment. But I loved, loved, loved it.

It is a virtual sea of tranquility. For $40, the amenities you can use are: lounge with TV, water, tea and fruit in the check-in area, larger, quiet "tranquility lounge," steam room, sauna, whirlpool, cold plunge, and heated stone chairs in the whirlpool area (which I fell asleep on). They also have water and iced towels with cucumber. I could have stayed there for days.

There are a variety of small changing lounges rather than one big one like at most spas so there is ample room to get ready, change, etc. I didn't use the showers or bath amenities but there are showers both inside and rainshowers out by the whirlpool.

The actual treatments are the most expensive I have ever seen anywhere. But $40 for the day pass is a steal for this spa. My husband went with me and enjoyed his experience as well.

4  Thank FebTwoThree
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I think one of the most beautiful spa's I have been too. Not only was the spa extremely relaxing and peaceful way to spend hours, even the route to the treatment rooms was so visually appealing (you only get to see it on the way to your spa treatment so it's almost a shame). I have seen quite a few 5star luxury hotel spas, and the Encore, at least for now, I think is my all-time favourite. There are two relaxation rooms at the spa beyond the water facilities like hot tub, steam, rain showers etc. Both rooms have comfy couches and/or lounge chairs but are different and worth hanging out in both. Only one has a tv, but both have fresh fruit, teas, water etc. I also hit the Salon for a pedicure, which has a massage style chair, ample space for privacy, and a nice greenery view, so you can tie a salon and spa visit (though you won't get to see the treatment room walk if you only do the salon so ask to peak). I don't think anyone would be disappointed in the Encore Spa, and even a day pass would be worth it, so might as well go to the best.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I usually start my Vegas stays with a relaxing visit to the spa early in the morning the first day of my vacation. Sometimes I get a treatment, but more often I just relax and enjoy the spa facilities. I have previously stayed at the Venetian and enjoyed the Canton Ranch Spa. I would say that both facilities are equally nice, but have a totally different feel. The spa at the Encore is lighter and less overtly masculine. A good example is the steam room. At Canyon Ranch, the steam room is mostly dark with gray stone and fiber optic stars in the ceiling. At Encore, the stone is cream colored and one whole wall of the steam room is lit translucent onyx, giving the room a pleasant glow. The main room is large with high ceilings and a sky light, allowing daylight to enter, while Canyon Ranch is more cave-like. There are two long whirlpools which have build-in seating and a fantastic array of jets that are powerful enough to lift you up and float near the surface if you would like to. The facility lacks a laconium, which I enjoy, but the quality of the whirlpool made up for it, in my opinion. All of the finishes are luxurious and the staff was friendly, but unobtrusive. I thoroughly enjoyed my morning here and will return my next visit. I only wish they opened at 6am versus 7am.

1  Thank Davis1171