“A Haven in Vegas!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Haven in Vegas!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I visited the spa every single day I was there for 4 days. I had an amazing couples massage,hot stone and deep tissue, I also had a facial all the spa techs were amazing and well informed. Do not go anywhere else! The place is extremely relaxing. 5 Diamond resort! (Just dont look at the bill when you check out). Totally worth the pampering.

4 Thank ktwentythreek

Sedona, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“GO-GO-GO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ANYWHERE ELSE”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Treat yourself. This spa is great. I am very hesitant about going to a spa. After a long year and brutal tax season, my husband forced (HAHA) me to go to the spa on our stay at the Encore. I had the Good Luck 80 minutes- just heavenly. Before and after the treatment I enjoyed the hot tub, waterfall showers, steam room etc.-so relaxing. aaah the hot tile beds in the spa room are to die for. just jump in the hot tub and lay on the hot tile bed - unreal- bring a book and try not to fall asleep. Just a wonderful experience! Also, I was amazed when I was waiting in the room for my time for my treatment that the women came right to me for my appointment. the room was full (at least 7 people) so how did she pick me. There attention to detail is quite amazing.

5 Thank artdeb
California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Encore for our honeymoon. We book Spa services for our first day. The facility is beautiful. The service is excellent. My wife booked a 50 minute massage and I booked the Gentlemen's facial. My wife said it was the best massage she's ever had. I've never had a facial before, it was good, but I probably wouldn't spend that much to get one again. The prices are high, but I would expect that from the Encore for the quality and service. We would definately try it again on our next stay. The only downfall is the male and women's facilities are seperated so you don't get to see your spouse/significant other until after your treatments and are done using the facility.

3 Thank Wmacetheace
Hannibal, MO
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I enjoyed a massage here and it was fantastic! The spa area is also very nice. The rainfall showers were pretty neat. I couldn't stay in the sauna too long though. So serene and peaceful.

Visited August 2011
Los Angeles, CA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“The BEST Spa in Las Vegas (The World?)”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

It has become a tradition for my partner and I to enjoy a massage at the Spa at Encore whenever we go to Las Vegas. It is no where near the cheapest massage you will ever get—and the pricing on the other services draw a bit of a gasp even when thinking resort pricing—but it’s worth it. The spa facility is the most beautiful I’ve ever been to, the service is impeccable, and the services are superb. Treatment rooms have comfortable beds and there are great little surprises in the services, such as a minty aromatic finish to reawaken the senses after a wonderfully relaxing massage experience.

Michael Coleman, my regular masseuse, does a great job and strikes the fine balance of being engaging and being respectful of your relaxation. Read: he doesn’t talk to much. I strongly recommend him, though if you book him up full when I’m coming into town there will be hell to pay! Ha!

Visited March 2012