“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”
Review of The Spa at Encore

The Spa at Encore
Ranked #4 of 159 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 28, 2011

LOVED this place - although the facility is not the best I've been to (Grovepark Spa in North Carolina gets that award), it was wonderful with 4 different small pools (Grovepark's are full size pools). Loved the waterfall shower and the rain showers. Uriel did a foot massage and I could barely walk afterward I was so relaxed. Loved the heated stone beds. I get bored easily at spas but I didn't want to leave this one. Pay the $40 day fee - it's SO worth it!

2  Thank rachelsstudio_com
in 3 reviews
"vegas"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed June 17, 2011

Wynn does it again with the Spa at Encore. Amazing euro-asian decor - the visual aeshetics in this place are amazing. It's a fantasy wonderland. The spa massage treatment was A+ - perfect. Staff super well trained. Nice amenities.

My complaints: the steam room/wet spa room in men's room was kinda small, and it wasn't hot enough and there wasn't eucalyptus infused with the steam like at the Spa at the Wynn - very strange, since this is like a no-brainer just to copy what he had at the Wynn. I was bummed over that point since a steam room is my priority experience. The experience waterfall rooms had those damn Kohler controls which are so confusing to operate - you won't even bother using them.

The hot tub and cold plunge pools were nice. Great place but needs improvement.

2  Thank Monte R
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I went for a pampering session while staying at Encore. Friendly, attentive staff. Down to earth. I had hair and make up done which cost $200, but I felt like a princess and do not regret the splurge.

2  Thank shiverwinnipeg
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I only got a massage at the Encore Spa, so I can't comment on other parts of the spa, but the massage was amazing! My mom and I got there about an hour early, and so glad we did! They let us in right away and gave a great tour of the facility, and set us up in the locker room. They have robes in multiple sizes, as opposed to the "OSFA" theory that most spas use, so we each were comfortable. The dry sauna was nice, if you like that (I am not a big sauna person,) and I did not go into the steam room, but my mom said it was really nice. The waterfall showers are wonderful, and the jaccuzzi pool was amazing. I want one in my basement! The best part of the water therapy areas though were the lounge chairs.. heated, stone surface. I snuck in a little cat nap before our massage appointments. The masseuse was awesome, and the massage was well worth the price. It is an indulgence, and something I would never normally do, but for a once in a lifetime experience, it was totally worth it. My only problem? I was soooo relaxed for the rest of the day, all I did was lay by the pool and nap! :)

4  Thank spahkle19