“realy classy place”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Harmon
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Food is great, but this schould be given
even more is service and envirement

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Well in Vegas for restaurant week and so far my favorite is sage service knowledge and food were all excellent the foi gra creme brûlée great the sampler menu very good lived up to its rep

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had eaten at a few other restaurants in Las Vegas on this latest trip and had horrible experiences (eg. "Olives"), so when someone suggested Sage, I was less than enthusiastic. However, Sage was wonderful. Food portions were normal and not "Las Vegassed". My husband has significant food restrictions and Sage staff were very accommodating. I had the Foie Gras Custard 'Brûlèe, Bacon Wrapped Rabbit, and Pork Loin, and everyone else found their food to be very good as well. I did not particularly care for the decor (a little on the "cold/industrial" side for my taste) but it was lovely. Service was good - but compared to Carvevino (Veneitian, LasVegas), or Raymonds (St. John's, NL) it fell below the high standards that I have come to expect at many fine establishments. I would certainly consider going back however, as the food really was that good.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Sage was delicious. We ate at Prime, Sage, Sensi, and Olives and Sage blew the rest of them out of the water. My wife and I went with the tasting menu and everything was terrific. The restaurant is beautiful. The server really took care of us and made us feel really special. When we couldnt decide on one of the choices he would bring them both out. One was always on the house. Great place and just a wonderful experience!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Food was well prepared especially the scallops which are hard to get perfect. The server was great, however, because of the following experience we cannot rate overall service better than a disappointing 3.

My wife had dinner reservations on the 21st at the Sage and several times had reminded the restaurant of this. Not only was the request for a nice table not met, there  was no acknowledgement of my b'day during the dinner even though the restaurant had told my wife something would be done to acknowledge the event.

As we were leaving my wife told the hostess about all this at which point the  manager apologized but did not offer even a token drink.

3  Thank Ombevorder