Tripadvisor

from $83.99
from $187.02
from $19.99
More Info
All reviews great tour vegas trip beautiful scenery open van plant life enjoy the beauty would highly recommend this tour red rocks noah clay nature guide park geology land fun knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

This tour was one of my favorite things for coming to Vegas. Seeing nature and enjoying the peace is much appreciated as the strip is simply busy. Not only was the tour great, but the tour guide made it the absolute best excursion for us. He was super friendly, very knowledgeable, easy to get along with, and never rushed us. He truly loves his job and I would recommend for everyone to not only visit Red Rock but also to use this tour company. The price is a super value compared to the other companies, and I don’t think you could get a better guide!

Date of experience: January 2020
410justinf, Owner at Red Rock Discovery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your kind review. It’s easy not to rush because we literally can’t help ourselves - we want to spend more and more time, all day if we could in this incredibly gorgeous place! So glad you enjoyed it as much as we do :).

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The tour guide was very funny and knowledgeable about the location, great atmosphere and I would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Great tour. Guide was very informative and interesting. If you are looking for something to do off the Strip, highly recommend this tour

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for coming along, we are so glad to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Seeing the red rock canyon with this tour company (Justin in particular) was the best part of my trip to Vegas. I definitely recommend it to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you sooo much for your kindness. I guarantee I had a total blast too. It’s such a privilege to share my favorite place on earth with new friends like yourself :).

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We had an amazing tour! Thank you Justin for your kindness, enthusiasm and knowledge throughout the day. He even learned all our names on the tour. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks for coming along, it was such an incredible morning! It was easy to learn all your names, as I felt like I was hanging out with old friends in no time at all. Sure you to see you guys again!