“Authentic Greek cuisine”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We went there twice during our stay in Las Vegas. Very good food, authentic Greek cuisine, really worth a visit. great service, and members of staff very welcoming. Surely recommend the fat Greek

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The Fat Greek is something I like to call a hidden Mediterranean gem! Its always the best of places that are located in weird setups like shopping centers or even behind random buildings or plazas.

The Fat Greek is no different! I've been here several times and I could just kick myself for never doing a review! Most recently my co-worker and I were out on a business appointment and couldn't decide on where to go for lunch. I was in the mood for some Mediterranean type of food but a dish that would be light at the same time. Craving a salad of some sort I couldn't put my finger on exactly the type I wanted though. Based off the area we were already in The Fat Greek popped into mind and we both said "YES!!! I Love that place" (At the same time).

Around lunch time I was expecting for them to be busy especially based off the amount of cars that were outside. These people must've been at the grocery store or some of the other places inside of the shopping center because when we walked in there were a fair amount of people but definitely way less than what we had anticipated! Once we arrived, we were greeted immediately by a couple of the employees and seated right away! Talk about a SCORE! So what was for lunch?

Appetizer-

Two of The Avgolemono Soups: Chicken, with Lemon and Rice

Lunch-

Two of the Fat Greek Salads w/ Grilled Chicken: Crisp Romaine Heart, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Crumbled Feta, Red onion and Kalamata Olives

Overall lunch was super delicious and the service was great! I have to stop forgetting about this place and visit a lot more often. I forgot exactly how good they are and how fast the service is when you want to grab a quick bite to eat on a lunch break.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

it's always busy there for lunch, we got there in time, not a lot of people yet but people started to come in, service was great, good is awesome as always. We always come here every time we are craving for Meditarrenean Food and they never disappoint us. Love this place.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite. Good menu selection and the people around me seemed to all be enjoying the food. Nice décor for a small place.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Family style Greek restaurant with good service and better food.
Everything is fresh; perfect for lunch.

Been to The Fat Greek? Share your experiences!