“Very Cool”
Review of Voodoo Steak

Voodoo Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Voodoo Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Set on the 50th floor of Rio Las Vegas, VooDoo Steak offers a different approach to your average steakhouse. This Vegas restaurant may not be on the Strip, but it's worth the extra trip, as it sets itself apart with remarkable views and prime steaks and chops. Ideal for romantic, candlelit dinners or big celebrations later in the evening, you'll find the elegant, yet hip space is the hottest off-Strip steakhouse. Come hungry and keep in mind this isn't your average steakhouse. Favorite dishes include lobster bisque, considerably the best in town. The seared foie gras, braised Chilean sea bass, pan-roasted sea scallops and a great selection of dry aged, prime, and Wagyu Beef are other fabulous selections. Vegan selections are also available. The signature drink is the Witch Doctor - and it's literally smokin'. The dry ice potion consists of five rums and fruit juice in a fish bowl-type glass. If this drink doesn't cast a spell on you, we're not sure what will.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Loved it but i must admit it was kinda hard to find. We walked around quite a bit before we found it. The view is amazing, the staff was great & the drinks we very good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

It is really hard in Vegas to not be able to find and excellent restaurant. The Voodoo lounge is not an excellent restaurant. However the view of the strip is amazing and the service was very good.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked for 16 friends to eat at Voodoo for my husbands 30th birthday. i'll be honest, this was not easy to book from the UK, and they took full payment of the set meal (plus 21% tip and tax) which was roughly £1,500 2weeks before we even got to Vegas from my credit card (ouch!!). BUT, it was sooooooo worth it. Fantastic restaurant with views to die for. The food was outstanding, the best steak i have ever eaten. The rest of the party agreed. Service was brilliant. We'd love to go back to Vegas, and if we do, we'll definitely go back to VooDoo!

1  Thank lasmith_83
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family visited Voodoo Steak & Lounge for the first time during spring break 2013 (March). We had initially reserved dinner at another upscale restaurant for my birthday dinner. But we were pleased to see the cost and quantity mentioned in the menu from Voodoo, exceeded the other restaurants. We are pleased to say that all four (4) of the meals served at our table were deliocious. I had salmon (delicious!); my daughter had a butter basted thyme free range chicken (she thought it was so delicious, I thought she was having an orgasm); my daughter's friend had filet mignon (she thought it was VERY GOOD); my husband had the bone-in rib eye (we all thought it was fantastic, but my husband said it was the best); house salad was awesome, and caesar salads were great! EXPENSIVE! HELL YEAH $$$$$! But we won't go there every night; however, we will definitely return on our next visit to Vegas. The terrace view...unforgettable and a must see!

1  Thank Gwendolyn J
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The views over the strip were fantastic! Food was very good, steak cooked to perfection. Not cheap but the quality of the beef is well worth the expense. Service was excellent, and you also get access to the club upstairs free of charge so worth taking a look.