“good food and great service”

Bonanno's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #914 of 4,990 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was nice to find a smaller restaurant along the strip with all the large hotels and restaurants. Our food was very good and we had wonderful service.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Was a good choice in food court. We split a pizza and it was huge! The pizza was great, good thin crust, not greasy, and foldable as a good NY pizza should be! The bucket of beer made it perfect!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ate here my first night in Las Vegas. I had a Stromboli which was really good. I think that it had chicken and broccoli in it. We also ate here another night when my husband and I had pasta. My was a little dry but good anyway.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great pizza for a quick bite. Side salad was large. Employees tending to the food court seating area were on top of things.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The pizza here is delicious! They have some great slices. The garlic knot had a tad bit too much garlic, but other than that a must try!