“Decent NY pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Was a good choice in food court. We split a pizza and it was huge! The pizza was great, good thin crust, not greasy, and foldable as a good NY pizza should be! The bucket of beer made it perfect!

There are newer reviews for Bonanno's New York Pizzeria

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ate here my first night in Las Vegas. I had a Stromboli which was really good. I think that it had chicken and broccoli in it. We also ate here another night when my husband and I had pasta. My was a little dry but good anyway.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great pizza for a quick bite. Side salad was large. Employees tending to the food court seating area were on top of things.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The pizza here is delicious! They have some great slices. The garlic knot had a tad bit too much garlic, but other than that a must try!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Everyone has different tase in pizza but I thought it was a little plain. To thin crust and nothing special sauce.

Been to Bonanno's New York Pizzeria? Share your experiences!