Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 5,009 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Casual dining located inside Aria Resort & Casino.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I dined at Lemongrass at around 5:30pm on a Tuesday night (we had tickets to an early show). We were surprised that there were several full tables since we were early birds.

After seeing someone else's chicken satay, we ordered our own. It was as good as can be expected, but the cucumber relish added a little something special. We also had the Singapore noodles (perfect protein to noodle ratio) and the green curry which was good as well. The servers were all attentive and the decor was interesting and beautiful.

As a previous reviewer said, it was a good quality thai meal at a reasonable price, but nothing to write home about.

1  Thank dmarie250
Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We dined here on our last day in Vegas, after having stayed in the Aria for a week and never sampling any of it's restaurants!

The restaurant is very nicely decorated, and the staff very polite. They showed us to our table and we ordered Singha which arrived swiftly. The menu was very broad, without being too showy. We ordered our dishes which were very nice - although maybe I expected them to be a cut above. I have eaten in many Thai places and this ranked highly, but (as with a lot of things in Vegas) I think my expectations were too high.

We had soup (which was very nice and plentiful) and a main course, 3 beers a piece and the bill came to just under $100 with tip, so no arguments there.

If we ever get to return to Vegas, would pop by again!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fantastic service; great location at the Aria; excellent food (particularly liked the Sea Bass); well priced. An overall good value restaurant. We loved it.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I sat at the bar since I was by myself. I had a great female bartender, I am not sure of her name, but was great. I had the spiced chai cocktail and a traditional Asian entree. The prices were what to be expected on the strip in Vegas. The portion size was good as well.
I enjoyed the meal and didn't feel like I was robbed when I received the bill, unlike at Julian seranos tapas bar at aria.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Is this authentic Thai food? The question comes up a lot about Thai restaurants in the U.S. I am guessing it arises from occasional scarcity of some ingredients.

The chef here is Thai. I am guessing authenticity is pretty high but really, how would I know?

Our food was tasty and we ate it all. We had two different chili dishes and a salad with seafood. I don't think I would order the salad again, but there was nothing wrong with it. My green chili, especially the sauce, was delicious.

Service was pleasant and attentive. Our dishes were ready incredibly fast. I am always suspicious when this happens, but we ate at an odd time, 3 pm, and the restaurant was not busy.

Neither of us had alcohol.

The decor, which some like, seems bland to me, but there is really nothing wrong with it.

We will try it again in the fall with more people and later in the day. The portions were generous and the prices seemed about right for The Aria.

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!