“Great Thai”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 4,893 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Casual dining located inside Aria Resort & Casino.
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Thai”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Lemongrass is just about as good as any Thai food I have had anywhere else.

I would question why you would serve Chicken Satay skewers with a ciabatta bread?

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Newbury, England, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We booked a private dining room and set menu for a corporate trip and the food was brilliant, tasted so fresh, and the service was great.

Not cheap but definitely worth visiting if you like Thai food.

Visited May 2013
Poland, Indiana, United States
“Exceptional food and drink, as well as experience.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant after making reservations at Bar Mesa. We were looking for a good place for lunch. Having many thai meals in our hometown of Bloomington, Indiana, we we thought this may be a good place to try. We were greeted very friendly and placed in a lovely area for scenery. Our host for lunch was Thai and gave us some great ideas for our meal. He offered Vegetarian Pad Thai for me and Pork Neck for my husband which we both ordered. Before the meal, he offered some lovely cocktails. The meal was incredible. I love very spicy food and I ordered Thai hot and it was supurb! My husband's pork neck was the most amazing lunch he had had he says. Service was incredible. Drinks were perfect. Not too expensive and obviously the chef put a lot of love in the food he created. We will be back! Located in the Aria Hotel.

• Visited May 2013
Talent, Oregon
“A nice place for some Thai”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Where we live, it's hard to get good Thai (or Chinese, for that matter) food. While on a recent trip to Vegas, we wanted some Thai food and were staying at the Aria, so we gave Lemongrass a try.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is like the rest of the Aria. I would call is "modern Vegas". Tasteful, with a bit of over the top.

I have read other reviews that said the service at Lemongrass was not great. We had good service, although we were eating a little earlier than most folk seem to in Vegas.

I had the Panang curry with duck, and thought it was quite tasty. I do prefer my Thai a little spicier than it was here, but I find that to be typical. That would be my only, very minor, complaint. All in all, a very enjoyable meal.

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate here recently with a party of four - our fifth time at the restaurant.

The food was once again of a superb standard - we are very fussy when it comes to well prepared calorie conscious Asian dishes. The kitchen was able to prepare exactly what we requested (we made some adjustments to suite our needs) and all four entres were of a high standard - the presentation was also of a superior level. All the food is freshly prepared so the wait can be appropriate.

This restaurant is becoming a firm favorite when staying at Aria - the prices are very reasonable for its location in one of LV's top five star hotels.

Highly recommended.