“Great Thai food in Vegas”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Casual dining located inside Aria Resort & Casino.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great Thai food and atmosphere. Nice variety on the menu. I would recommend the crab fried rice. It was the best I have ever had in Vegas. The Pud Thai is also very, very good.

There are newer reviews for Lemongrass

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Absolutely the best Pad Thai I have ever had, and that is saying a lot since I try that dish every new place I go. The noodles were thin and perfectly cooked. The sauce was spicy but not overwhelming. The eggs were so tender and tasty that I picked them out and ate each piece even when I was too full to eat any more. Service great too!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good food. Not the best Pad Thai I've ever eaten, but still good. Good service. Not as pricey as I expected for Vegas. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was really good and fresh. I went with a total of 6 people and we all had great starters and main courses. The Thai Basil soup had great flavor and the pork meatballs were in abundance. The Vegetarian spring rolls were light and perfect to start with.
For main meals we had Mee Goreng which had great flavor, two curries were ordered and each didn't disappoint. The coconut and fresh vegetables really come through. My friend has the chow mein and was happy.
The place was decorated to the nine as all places in Aria are.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The sea bass was pretty darn delicious, also tried the panang curry shrimp, the salad with the seafood was so yummy. You have to order one of the specialty drinks...the watermelon is the best!

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!