“Best burger place in las vegas”
Review of Grind Burger Bar & Lounge - CLOSED

Grind Burger Bar & Lounge
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Basically i was in Vegas for my 25th bday and had the best times to spend .This place was a random pick and the only reason why we have been to this place is that we found a Groupon ...so that lured us. First to talk about the place ..its in a good and calm neighborhood and there was enough parking .I had the vegetarian burger ...all the toppings are customized and the best part is that you can get it grilled .your taste buds will love this place.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

When ordering your burger you fill out what type of meat, size, cheese, etc. Basic condiments are free up to 4 and if you wish to get a few extras it will cost an extra .75 for each. Good thing I am fine with the basics or my burger would be over $12.
After the burger we went to the bar which is rather small, but it was about the only place to play any video poker in this area. I am happy I got to experience the Grinds Burger, but I can't see myself doing it again based on the price.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I got a Groupon for this place and that's how we found out about it. It's in an easy to find location right off the strip with lots of free parking. The dining area is a bit small and echo-y. There were only about 2 other tables besides us and the noise level was a bit loud because of the echo in the room. If the dining room was full it would probably be very loud. Some acoustic panels or curtains would help this a lot. There is also a full bar in an adjoining room. My fiancé and I shared an appetizer, a burger and a chocolate shake. We were both full after finishing, and didn't even finish all of the appetizer. All the food was high quality with fresh ingredients. You get to pick the size of your burger, how you want it cooked, the type of bun (or no bun, served with greens), and your choice of 4 toppings are included in the price, and if you want extras they are 75c each. It's a great concept! Everyone gets what they want! We visit Las Vegas a lot and will probably return here on a future visit! We enjoyed it a lot!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time here. Great service. Loved the food. I had a Juicy Lucy. I recommend this to Anyone who visits Las Vegas. I give them an A.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great burgers and great service; everything really fresh. A no-nonsense place for burgers. Sit at either the bar or restaurant. Seating is limited. We ordered two burgers, fries, and a salad to share, which they considerately split into two plates for us. On Tropicana Ave,. after Koval and before Paradise Road in a small mall like location. UNLV is nearby. Check for Groupon offers to get discount.