“WOW!!”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The MGM Signature Tower
Entry way for the adjoining suites
View of the LV Strip at night #2
The full kitchen
The living room
Moving Walkway to MGM from Signature
The Gym
Entry into the main MGM building - steps away from the units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

binxme8
nh
“WOW!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The penthouse was great. Everything as promised. The view, wow!! Paul was great to work with. As a newbee to Vegas, he answered all my ?'s. This has truly been a dream vacation!! Thank you!!

Liked best: Everything
Large groups
breidend
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Excellent condo”
Reviewed September 30, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Signature for a long weekend. We had the condo on the 17 th floor. Everything was as described. The condo was perfect and Paul was great to deal with. We will definitely be back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet yet close to everything
Friends getaway Large groups
Brent J
“Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Vacation of a lifetime! I booked a stay at The Signature with the beautiful Ms. Leslie Walk through Condo Hotel Marketplace (CHMP) for my Fantasy Football Leagues Draft and to enjoy the many temptations Las Vegas has to offer. First let me say the room was amazing, we reserved a 2Br Suite and it had all the perks of a top tier room at MGM Grand without the pesky pricing that makes your stomach turn. The beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms looked awesome. We stayed on the 20th floor in Tower 3 and the view from the balcony was extremely nice, especially at 6 a.m. when the sun was rising. The walk to the main casino area at MGM Grand is short and much needed after a night of gambling and alcohol consumption (keep burning calories right)! The customer service was excellent and quick, whatever we needed there was always someone eager to help us and get any question answered. The one downside to my vacation was scratch on my BMW caused during a parking accident by the valet. Long story short he scratched my car parking it, but The Signature is taking care of all costs (everything). Even with that I am giving The Signature the highest rating. Overall, this was my best hotel experience in Las Vegas; partially because of the room and professional service I received at The Signature but also from the quality care CHMP took of me and my group. The Signature is awesome and so is Leslie from CHMP y'all made my vacation one to remember.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bathroom and soft comfortable bed.
Liked least: nothing
Large groups People with pets
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed November 21, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Rugged travelers
AliciaGlo...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My second home!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I absolutely love this rental. Being from Washington DC, sometimes it's hard to find time pull myself away from work...but when I do, VEGAS is it! I love the property so much I rented the penthouse and two other suites In February and then returned in August and rented two more! I absolutely love the professionalism of Paul Bedi! The communication is fast and effective. The rooms are neat and orderly, and I never have to worry about paying the dreaded $1000 in resort fees if I go during a high profile weekend, and stay for a week. In my previous experiences I've stayed in other hotels but I feel these suites are my home away from home, if I've ever had a problem, Paul was right there! I would recommend Pauls Suites to anyone! Infact I already do!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort, cleanliness, luxury appeal and affordability
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
2painfull
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Our 3 night stay at Paul Bedi's apartments in the MGM Signature was fantastic.
Firstly please let me point out that we did not stay on the 38th floor as that apartment was already booked however the apartment we had on the 17th floor was the same floor plan with a balcony facing the strip.
Communicating via email and booking with Paul was very easy. We had confidence from the outset.
Arriving at The MGM Signature is impressive. The foyer of tower 3 is very well decorated and the reception staff member we dealt with was very polite and helpful.
We found the apartment was large and well appointed. The layout is a 2 bedroom suit made up of a 1 bedroom apartment and a junior suite,
My teenage kids had already agreed on which bed they would have, my boy on the sofa bed and my daughter with her own entire apartment. She was over the moon.
We enjoyed having space to spread out for a few days after mostly quad share rooms during our 2 week US holiday.
I used the fitness club and pools daily and these were excellent. The enclosed walkway to the MGM Grand was good even though it was a 10 to 15 minute trip. Alternatively to walk past the gate house and up E Harmon Ave to the strip was shorter, slightly.
In my previous stays in Vegas I have stayed in hotels and found them to be fine but when travelling with family being to relax in your own private space is much better.

Liked best: The space
Liked least: The walk to MGM Grand
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Todd E
berkeley Hts, nj
“Could have been Excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Made the mistake of booking through a third party, Penthouse 38 suites @ the signature. Ended up in an owners suite. The suite was clean and beautiful with all high end appliances. The staff at the Signature went out of their way to help us but can only do limited repairs to owners suites. Had a one bedroom and a studio rental. Of the three TV's in the rentals, only 1 worked. Call the front desk and they sent someone up immediately. Both TV's required repair that would exceed $250 and they couldn't fix anything because the owners would have to do it. I contacted the rental agent and he said he would send someone up the next morning to look at it. No one ever showed up. We ended up only having one working TV for the entire stay and the only response I got from the agent, was that he was really sorry. He said he had to replace the one TV and the other one needed a part that was back ordered. If I ever go back to Vegas, I would stay at the signature again but I would book through hotel. You also can't use your M Life card on your rental because I booked through a third party. The wifi was terrible. Couldn't get a good connection at all.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service was great.
Liked least: The suites needs attention from the owners
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
Sep 3, 2013
Thanks for the review, we have since replaced the TV's and the Signature, who is responsible for the wireless has been replacing (this week Oct 4th) all of their wireless hot spots. We are passionate about our places, just as you are about your vacations and are always trying to make guests experiences better. I thank you for the detailed & honest report.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing