“Live Like a Celebrity on a Shoestring!”
The MGM Signature Tower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The MGM Signature Tower
Entry way for the adjoining suites
View of the LV Strip at night #2
The full kitchen
The living room
Moving Walkway to MGM from Signature
The Gym
Entry into the main MGM building - steps away from the units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
OldLadyVa...
Princeton NJ
“Live Like a Celebrity on a Shoestring!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My cousins, who live all over the country,and I decided to get together and I suggested that the best place would be Las Vegas, so I took it upon myself to find the best place to stay. Without crowing I think I came up with an absolute winner without breaking the bank. Our main objective was to find a place where we would have room to visit, so the 6 women shared this condo while the men stayed with the one cousin who lives in LV.

During the day we were all together and there was plenty of room to sit and talk, play games, and eat, and for entertainment we were just a short walk from MGM Grand via the internal hallways and from the monorail. Our suite was just what we needed! The kitchens and 3 full baths were elegant. There was seating for everyone. And the view was out of this world! There was free valet parking so my LV cousin was able to bring the men to Signature without having to walk from a parking lot or garage. The few small problems we had were quickly fixed with a phone call.

We made a single grocery run when we got there and ate all but our splurge meal on $20 per person for 3 days! That left us to spend our money on shows and the casinos!

If I were to have one complaint it is that the dining room chairs had seen better days (the upholstery was pulling away from them) but that didn't affect our comfort.

I would certainly recommend Signature as the way to go!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, elegance and price.
Liked least: Not all housekeeping responsibility was Signature's,
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing