Review of ESPA at Vdara

ESPA at Vdara
Ranked #13 of 158 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuck yourself away from the high energy within Vegas' most intimate spa setting. As the first ESPA branded spa in Las Vegas, ESPA at Vdara is a truly special escape. Set over two floors, your respite begins with our signature European heat experiences, taking guests through a therapeutic journey of temperature changes, and offering a multifunctional treatment room where you can retreat and enjoy a full day of pampering. ESPA Treatments Choose from a vast collection of result-oriented natural treatments unique to ESPA at Vdara. ESPA therapists are hand selected and trained extensively to ensure their skills and knowledge base is second to none. This rigorous training elevates the treatment experience at Vdara to new heights due to ESPA's technically advanced, holistic and personalized approach. ESPA Products As global leaders of the spa industry, ESPA is found in prestigious locations across five continents and is dedicated to producing results-driven, natural skincare loved by men and women alike. ESPA ensures skin looks its best at every stage of life with effective, award-winning products that are continually tested by a global network of professional therapists. An exclusive selection of ESPA luxury spa products is available for purchase at Vdara.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great service! Made an early afternoon very relaxing. They had all the details that you want in a spa service with hot tea, lemon water, a variety of snacks, and juice. Great atmosphere in the lounge before you hit the private rooms. The massage was one of the best massages I've had! Not rushed and cared about the areas of concern. Very friendly staff and walked away refreshed and wanting to purchase an all day spa pass just to use the facilities tomorrow!! Loved it!

All reviews
"monte carlo"
in 11 reviews
in 20 reviews

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I booked to have an updo and makeup application at the Vdara for my wedding day. As I lived in the UK I made the booking online which was quick and easy.
I confirmed my appointment when I arrived and loved how relaxed and beautiful the salon was.
On my wedding day I was greeted by Kelsey who was going look after me during my visit.
She asked questions about how I wanted my hair and makeup and made suggestions to how it would work.
All I can say is I wished Kelsey lived in the UK. She is so talented and did an incredible job. I look at my wedding photographs and cannot believe she made me look that beautiful. I was slightly worried beforehand as my appointment was 11am and I didn't get married until 6.30pm, but there was no need my hair and makeup looked as though it had just been done and still looked great when I got into bed 13 hours later.
My 2 bridesmaids also had updo's both of which were also amazed by how much of a good job Kelsey had done.
I would definatly recommend the Vdara Salon to anyone. They will make you look a million dollars!!

1  Thank vivalasvegas_13
Reviewed April 18, 2013

>super friendly stafff
>nice selection of spa options
>nice locker rooms with sauna and steam room, jacuzzi, etc
>comfortable treatment rooms
>relaxing "meditation" room

>my facial was good but not my best ever
>the facilities are nice but again not spectacular
>prices are high but comparable to other vegas strip spa's so no surprise

Overall it's a nice place and I was happy I went. I've been to 5-star spas that were better but if I was staying at Vdara again I would certainly return here without question.

1  Thank thehelpfuldad
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage here. The reason we chose this spa was because of the good reviews it got and that fact that it was a little bit smaller that places such as Caesars Spa and Canyon Ranch. We hoped to avoid the throngs of obnoxious bachelor and bachelorette parties that other reviews hinted at at other bigger spas. Everyone was friendly and the massage was superb. There is a meditation room you can use before and after your massage that is very relaxing and has a waterfall. The locker room has a selection of teas and trail mixes. There is a whirlpool and steam room/sauna you can use all day but be sure to bring a bathing suit unless you like walking around naked in front of strangers. The spa has a modern vibe and smells like grapefruit. My only complaint was that I wanted to buy a few things in the gift shop area but they all lacked price tags and the front desk people were always too busy to ask. Also, I liked the idea that this place had a smoothie bar and would have ordered one after my massage except that no one was ever working that area.

1  Thank FP54321