“THIS SHOW IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton - CLOSED

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Rio Rancho
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“THIS SHOW IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We just saw this show on 8/4/14 for our 4th time. Got even better since the last time we saw the show. We only wish we could give Brian a 10!!! He is at the Westin Hotel in Las Vegas. If you remember Red Skelton, then you would give Brian a 10 also. If you don't remember Red, then it is understandable if you only rate him a 9. This is the most reasonably priced show in Vegas. You never know how long he will be there, so if you are going to Vegas, get your tickets. This show will bring back great memories while you laugh, cry, and just feel good all over. You will honestly feel that Red Skelton is still alive. The night we were there, the real Red Skelton's neice was in the audience. She told us that she felt he was the best impersonator of her uncle and that she respects the way Brian carries on her uncle's legacy. THIS SHOW IS A DON'T MISS, ONE OF A KIND.

1 Thank steeler1mws
RedSkelton, Owner at Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
Hello steelermws1,

Just the fact that you have seen my tribute to Red Skelton is an honor. And an even bigger honor with you letting people know how many times you have seen it.

Glad you were able to meet Red's niece. She is such a wonderful person.

Thank you for wanting to give me 10 stars! :~)

Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My love for Red Skelton has been Reignited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you remember Red Skelton, or want your kids to know him, don't miss this show. I felt very connected to Brian Hoffman while he was on stage. He would interact with the audience and the audience felt they could interact with them. Sometimes he would be found laughing at an audience member's comments. I don't know who he did it but he really tapped into the spirit of Red Skeleton.

At the beginning of the show Brian interacted with us to take our tickets and mingle around. After the show he stuck around and was very willing to talk to and interact with us on a more personal basis. I'm sure everyone was wondering what the 20 something kids were doing there, but I LOVED IT.

I would for sure suggest this show to anyone. It's a great family atmosphere. Side note, a lady in the audience was coughing pretty hard and Brain was made sure she was ok; then even got her a bottle of water. Classy people. Thanks Brian for helping me remember what an astounding man Red Skeleton was.

1 Thank BBice
Hello BBice,

Thank you for attending my tribute to Red Skelton and letting people know how much fun you had.

I love it when people tell me they feel like I tapped Red's spirit. It's fun and it's the connection with the audience that makes it fun.

Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Humor, Comedy, at its best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Brian Hoffman performance was exceptional. He took my wife and I for a walk down memory lane. Yet, his performance was still fresh and vibrant enough for today's young people. It's a great comedian (Brian Hoffman) who can make you laugh until you sides hurt and tears in your eyes and still not have one four letter word in the whole performance. BRAVO!! This is a must see show for those who remember Red Skelton and those who are seeking a true humor. This made a great birthday present!!!!

1 Thank Ed T
Hello ED T,

Nice to hear that my tribute to Red was your birthday present, and a GREAT one at that :~).
Glad to have taken you and your wife on a trip down memory lane.

Thank you for the BRAVO!

Pahrump, Nevada
“Don't miss this Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

For almost two hours I was taken back to my childhood, when we would sit around the old TV and watch the comedy of Red Skelton. Brian brought to life all many of Red's Classic routines and the explaination of the Pledge to our flag and then Freddy the Freeloader's bio was priceless.

A return to a time when you could be funny without cuss words. Brian was close up and personnal taking the time for photo,s and signed photo's. the Two for the price of one, makes this one of the best values in Vegas.

I will be back to Help Brian keep this Tribut to Red Skelton alive. "God Bless" Brian

Visited July 2014
Jimmysoltz23,

Hello and I'm so happy to hear that you were taken back to your childhood for almost 2 hours. Fun to hear laughter without a bunch of profanity.

This show is moving to Pigeon Forge TN and we are all looking forward to entertaining the folks out there. We do hope if you are ever out there you will look us up.

Lake Worth, Florida
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Red Skelton lives on in Brian Hoffman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Brian Hoffman looks and sounds like Red Skelton. He does an hour and a half of Skelton's material and brings him back to life. If you're a Skelton fan, this is a must see. Having said that, I must add that the two young children in the row in front of us (about 9 and 11 years of age), who had no prior knowledge of Red Skelton, were engaged and laughing throughout. Good family entertainment in Vegas! Brian, before the show, interacts with audience members... what a heck of a nice guy he is. Don't get there last minute.... the pre-show slides will bring back lots of memories.

Visited July 2014
MMMarty2ya,

Thank you for attending my tribute plus writing this review. Nice to hear you felt like I brought Red back to life.

I do enjoy when people bring their kids so they can enjoy the good clean humor that us baby boomers grew up with.

Brian Hoffman ~ Red Skelton Impersonator

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed