Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Brian's tribute to Red Skelton is fabulously funny and incredibly witty. Great show from start to finish. Great show for the whole family.

1  Thank Lorie L
RedSkelton, Owner at Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Lorie L,

Thanks for coming to see my show and glad you hear you thought it was a great show from start to finish.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

If you're a fan of red Skelton it's a show you should not miss. I laughed so much that my stomach hurt. I will go back to see him again

1  Thank Yolie4

Yolie4,

Thank you for the nice review. It's fun to laugh so much your stomach hurts.

looking forward to seeing you again someday,

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I grew up watching Red Skelton shows as a kid and have seen many of his movie appearances over the years. I saw Brian's performance on a recent trip to the US from Australia, and it was like a trip into my memory banks. He does an execllent rendition of the spirit and essence of this great and versatile actor, as well as giving an insight into Red Skelton's personal character. It is a 'must see' on the bucket list for any Red Skelton fan. Thanks for the memories Brian - Ray 'Red' Skelton (a distant relative).

1  Thank RaySkelton

Hello Ray Skelton,

I want to thank you for coming from Australia to see my tribute to Red,...your distant relative.

Glad to hear you think this is a "must see" for Red Skelton fans.

till we meet again, "Goodnight now and may God bless"

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I saw Brian Hoffman in March, 2012 (which is posted here). We said we would come back, and we did. Sorry we waited over one year. Brian, this is more an open letter to you, which just happens to be posted on TripAdvisor...We cannot believe you remembered us. Your living tribute to Red Skelton still deserves a spot on the History Channel. I sat in front of the black and white TV watching Red - back then. You must have bought the TV series on DVD, and studied hard, to get Red's mannerisms down pat...the giggles during and between jokes, the looking down at your left hand while thumbing your fingers, the slightly crossed eyes, your immediate response (and sometimes adjustment to interruptions from) the "live audience", are all signature "Red" (Sorry folks if you do not remember LIVE TELEVISION). If Brian's tribute to Red, his knowledge of and brief history of Red, combined with a reinactment of Red's live TV explanation of the 'Pledge of Allegience' does not touch your heart...then you don't have one. See you again, and soon, Brian.

1  Thank Don M

Hello Don M,

I was honored to have you attend my show for a second time.

That is the best compliment I could ever get.

till we meet again,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

As someone who remembers Red Skelton's TV show I enjoyed seeing some of my favorite characters come to life again. While the material might be seen as "dated" by some people, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The jokes and impersonations were spot-on. Not only is this good entertainment for people "of a certain age", as a clean show with Red's timeless humor, this is also a good show for families.

1  Thank jennilieu

Hello Jennilieu,

Refreshing to hear that the dated material is exactly what you came to see.

Glad to hear you wouldn't want it any other way and neither do I.

Wishing you continued success in all you do
Brian Hoffman ~ Red Skelton Impersonator

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed