“A journey back in time!”

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Brian hoffman is amazing as Red Skelton! Brian's mannerisms are right on! He is an awesome entertainer! He is also very humble. You can tell he loves what he is doing. I was little back in the days of Red Skelton, so I didn't know alot about him. Brian showed us who Red was! Lots of laughing for the afternoon! Very clean, no bad language at all. You can bring your kids, your wife, or your grandma... All of them will love it! I also love that after the show he is willing to talk with you and take pictures. The theater is quaint, not real big, I loved that. I definitely will be back to see him, and bring all my family and friends!

RedSkelton, Owner at Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Coocoomaroo,

Thank you for wonderful review and that you thought I did an amazing job as Red Skelton.

I too love the intimate showroom, that allows me time to meet and greet all the Red Skelton fans who attend the show.

Looking forward to seeing you and your friends again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I loved red Skelton and I'm 54. My wife and I saw his show on Easter Sunday. We got there early. My wife knows I'm a big Red Skelton fan. He was sitting there as himself and it was still like seeing Red in person. He was so gracious letting us look around in the room where he was performing hours before the show start. He pretty much gave us a small history lesson about Red. Showing paintings of Red and such. At the show, he had us sit in the front row. All I can say is I smiled through the whole show with tears in my eyes. It was like seeing Red Skelton in person. If I ever go back to Las Vegas, I'll see the show all over again. Even though what I'm about to write is from Bob Hope... Thanks Brian for the memories. :)

Hello Bob591001,

You brought a tear to my eye knowing how much this show meant to you. I do look forward to seeing you again and taking another "trip down Memory Lane"

Nice to hear you enjoyed the pre-show tour of Red's work that I have displayed in the showroom.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The younger guests did not have a clue about Red Skelton but Brian brougth "Red" to life and gave us all an enjoyable experience. This is a family show worthy experiencing while here in Vegas.

Hello Pasadenajim,

Thank you for posting the kind review and letting people know that you thought I brought Red back to life,... and you are right, sad to see that the younger generation is deprived of not knowing such a funny man.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We really liked the show!!! Brian does a great job re-enacting Red Skelton's routines, jokes and his humor. We were laughing throughout the show. We enjoyed hearing about Brian also, very inspirational. We would recommend this show to our friends, and others who remember seeing
Red Skelton on TV, etc.

Hello Judys66BI,

Thank you for the review on my show and so glad to hear you enjoyed and you think I do a great job as Red.
Nice to hear that my background was inspirational to you.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 24, 2013

As Brian said in his show, his audience is limited. No young person even knows who Red Skelton is. He claimed that he planned on doing the show for twenty more years, because then everyone that knew who Red was would probably be gone. He really did Red very well, and also told of his story on how he started to do the show. He also really talked to you after the show and made pictures if you wanted. I would suggest that you go see him.

Hello Royt5,

Thank you for attending my tribute to Red Skelton Show. Glad to hear it brought back many memories for you.
My plan to keep Red's memory alive is still going strong and look forward to seeing you again some day.
Brian Hoffman Red Skelton Impersonator

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed