“A wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton - CLOSED

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Ringwood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My fiancé’ and I visited Las Vegas in February of this year and aside from the sights and sounds of the strip, we both looked forward to seeing the many entertainment venues available. Our very first show was Brian Hoffman’s Remembering Red A Tribute to Red Skelton and what a wonderful experience it was. Mr. Hoffman captured the spirit of Red Skelton from his gentle humor to his body language. At times, I forgot that this was a performance and instead saw the Red Skelton that made me laugh when I was young…in a kinder and gentler America. I recommend Brian Hoffman to any and all and when, God willing, I return to Las Vegas I look forward to seeing it again.

1 Thank JerryR07456
RedSkelton, Owner at Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hello Jerry,
I'm honored that you chose my show as the first show to see out of all the other entertainment in Vegas. Thank you for the recommending my tribute to Red Skelton to others. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Las Vegas.

whiterock
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the Tribute to Red Skelton. We felt like kids again, it brought back a lot of good memories of family times and laughter when we watched Red on Sunday night TV. We appreciated hearing about Red's values and how he stood firm. Brian is very personable, he portrayed Red just as humble as he was, he was there when we arrived and greeted us personally, it was a small venue and a great show!

1 Thank elsalita
Hello Elsalita,
Thank you for the review and glad to hear about the great memories it brought back to you.
I will continue to do my best to let everyone attending the show learn about Red's great values.

Pahrump, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Red Skelton was fabulous !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I loved this show! It kept us laughing ! Clean humor for all ages. Have already told all our future visitors this is a must do show.

1 Thank pkmgogirl
Thank you for thing my tribute to Red Skelton was "fabulous!"
Nice to hear you are spreading the word to future visitors.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Tribute to Red Skelton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Absolutely delightful ! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the show on February 10th, 2013. Brian Hoffman's tribute was a wonderful trip down memory lane. We have seen most every show in Vegas over the past 30 years (except the questionable ones) and even got trapped in the nastiest show ever while in Vegas this trip.
We strongly recommend this show to anyone who wants a good laugh and a lift in their spirit, young or old. In fact we decided we should bring our grandchildren to a family vacation in Vegas. We never before thought this would be appropriate but Brian and the Million Dollar Quartet has changed our minds. I believe Vegas would be a great place for our family! We just have to be very selective of the venues.
One wish is, Vegas gets rid of the trash being handed out on the streets.

Hello Jon,
Glad to hear my tribute to Red was an absolute delight for you.
I look forward to your next visit to Vegas and meeting your grandchildren.
I too feel we could do without some of the material being handed out on the strip.
Malibu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Like Las Vegas in the good old days.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

This show was an unexpected visit to the late, great Red Skelton. Brian Hoffman's performance at the Weston Hotel was a wonderful tribute to Red.

The show is one of only a few afternoon "lounge shows" still in Las Vegas. it is reasonably priced (again a Las Vegas exception) and we even received a discount on our lunch at the very good restaurant adjacent to the showroom.

Hello Marcia Barry,
Thank you for the review and expressing your enjoyment of both the show and the restaurant next to us. Nice to hear you felt it was like Vegas in the "good old days".

Brian Hoffman~Red Skelton Impersonator

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed