Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the Tribute to Red Skelton. We felt like kids again, it brought back a lot of good memories of family times and laughter when we watched Red on Sunday night TV. We appreciated hearing about Red's values and how he stood firm. Brian is very personable, he portrayed Red just as humble as he was, he was there when we arrived and greeted us personally, it was a small venue and a great show!

1  Thank elsalita
RedSkelton, Owner at Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hello Elsalita,
Thank you for the review and glad to hear about the great memories it brought back to you.
I will continue to do my best to let everyone attending the show learn about Red's great values.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I loved this show! It kept us laughing ! Clean humor for all ages. Have already told all our future visitors this is a must do show.

1  Thank pkmgogirl

Thank you for thing my tribute to Red Skelton was "fabulous!"
Nice to hear you are spreading the word to future visitors.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Absolutely delightful ! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the show on February 10th, 2013. Brian Hoffman's tribute was a wonderful trip down memory lane. We have seen most every show in Vegas over the past 30 years (except the questionable ones) and even got trapped in the nastiest show ever while in Vegas this trip.
We strongly recommend this show to anyone who wants a good laugh and a lift in their spirit, young or old. In fact we decided we should bring our grandchildren to a family vacation in Vegas. We never before thought this would be appropriate but Brian and the Million Dollar Quartet has changed our minds. I believe Vegas would be a great place for our family! We just have to be very selective of the venues.
One wish is, Vegas gets rid of the trash being handed out on the streets.

Hello Jon,
Glad to hear my tribute to Red was an absolute delight for you.
I look forward to your next visit to Vegas and meeting your grandchildren.
I too feel we could do without some of the material being handed out on the strip.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This show was an unexpected visit to the late, great Red Skelton. Brian Hoffman's performance at the Weston Hotel was a wonderful tribute to Red.

The show is one of only a few afternoon "lounge shows" still in Las Vegas. it is reasonably priced (again a Las Vegas exception) and we even received a discount on our lunch at the very good restaurant adjacent to the showroom.

Hello Marcia Barry,
Thank you for the review and expressing your enjoyment of both the show and the restaurant next to us. Nice to hear you felt it was like Vegas in the "good old days".

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We attended "Remembering Red" on Jan 13, 2003. For me it was a trip back to when I was a kid, watching the hilarious Red Skelton on TV. Brian Hoffman's portrayal was excellent, performed with obvious passion and love for the comedic legend Red Skelton. Brian does not look exactly like Red, but close enough, and once he starts his routine it is hard to tell the difference. His Gertrude and Heathcliff, the 2 seagulls, is spot on.

The Westin Casuarina is 2 blocks off the Strip, a little out of the way but not too far, especially from the closest monorail station, at the Flamingo. Perhaps this is off-putting for some people, but we left feeling that the extra walk was well worth it.

When we first walked in to pick up our tickets, the first person we saw was Brian! In the course of pre and post show activities, he spoke to and shook hands with everyone in the audience. He works hard to make everyone welcome and comfortable, and sincerely hopes to pass on to all his own admiration for Skelton. We purchased the premium ticket (only $5 more) and were escorted to our front row seats by Brian himself. The theater is small, so premium tickets aren't really necessary, but nice; these also include an autographed photo.

Though we love the excitement of Vegas, it was very pleasant to spend an afternoon that was quieter yet extremely interesting. This show, unlike most comic shows, is appropriate for all ages except the very youngest.

Please treat yourself and go see this. It isn't expensive and you will laugh and enjoy yourselves at a show that should draw bigger audiences than it does.

What a nice and detailed review of my show. I appreciate that you thought my Gertrude and Heathcliff were spot on. I'm proud to be in the Westin and also believe it's not too far out of the way to find. Our intimate and comfortable showroom is something we take pride in.
I like escorting people to their seats since other entertainers in this town don't do it. I see it as an opportunity to mingle with the audience and help make their experience a special one.
Brian Hoffman~Red Skelton Impersonator

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed