“He Looks like Red, he acts like Red, it must be...”

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Brian Hoffman looks like and acts like the man he is portraying. We saw him before the show and I told my wife "OMG, it's HIM!" I felt like I had stepped back in time 40-some years. We were laughing hard during the entire show.
Afterwards, Brian came out to meet with the audience. He spent time with everyone who wanted to take a photo with him or asked him to sign a picture. He even listened to my "watching Red with Grandpa" story.
We felt that it was money very well spent. We enjoyed it a lot more than the $100pp show we had gone to the night before. Great job, Brian!

1  Thank John B

Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you remember Red do yourself, and family a favor. Take EVERYONE! It is great to see a show without the vulgarity.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent performance. He looks and sounds like red skeleton. Well worth the money. I would go again to see this show.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Red was the man in his time and the gags still work for young and old. And Hoffmans tribute to Red was on the money . Made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

liked that brian (red) greets people at entrance and actually handled the tickets. great comfortable chairs to sit in , inexpensive, got meet brian b4 and after show. nice afternoon show to put on the calendar

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed