“Second Time Seeing the Excellent Show”

Menopause the Musical
Book In Advance
More Info
$86.99*
and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #44 of 185 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 8, 2018

This show features 4 female singers singing parodies of many popular tunes mostly in harmony while discussing the issues of aging in a humorous manner. We had seen this show many years ago - also at Las Vegas and we remembered splitting in our seams with laughter. Once again this happened - though all four singers were different.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 96 reviews
"singing"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We are locals and I could not be happier with this show. We laughed through the entire thing... They used my husband for the "hot flash" number and he had a hot flash of his own! He blushed so hard his glasses steamed up! It is definitely a show for the books. :)

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We loved it!
There were a few men in the audience, but I'd recommend it for women. It's not appropriate for children or young teens.
The actors were hilarious. I laughed til I cried!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This show came to Collingwood On and a bunch of girlfriends and I went. I was the youngest and no at that "stage of life" but my gawd it was HILARIOUS and know enough to get the jokes and humour. It was the perfect length of show and had no intermission which didn't make it a late night out. The singing and song choices were a perfectly written into the show. Highly recommend this show. The actresses were amazing and totally relatable

See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2018

I loved this show. It was very entertaining, non-stop music and singing (lots of oldies). Portrayal of a life process in a very amusing and relate-able way. The voices of the performers were excellent!! Warm, light hearted, everyone felt included. Was able to see the players after the show. Great experience.