“Funny, entertaining”

and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #48 of 180 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 8, 2018

I loved this show. It was very entertaining, non-stop music and singing (lots of oldies). Portrayal of a life process in a very amusing and relate-able way. The voices of the performers were excellent!! Warm, light hearted, everyone felt included. Was able to see the players after the show. Great experience.

All reviews
in 60 reviews
"life"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2018

This show really hit home for me and my wife. We both found it very entertaining. It is 90 straight minutes of tremendous musical talent. The core four women have exceptional voices and really worked the room. Cindy Williams performed at the show we were at and while nice to see her perform, it sometimes seemed like an awkward add on to the four main stars. Great show for the price of the tickets.

2  Thank I2947RHgregb
Reviewed June 3, 2018

This is a very funny show. The theater is on the small size so every seat is a good one, you don’t have to opt for the expensive VIP seating. I brought my husband, so it is not just a show for “women of a particular age”. The jokes are spot on and tastefully done.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I had seen this in Boston probably 12 years ago, so planning this girls weekend I decided to take my friend for an early birthday present... as we are approaching the age of the change - WHY ME - I thought it would provide us some serious laughs and help us approach this with humor. I wouldn't tell her what we were doing - she assumed I was taking her to Thunder From Down Under, nope! Another girlfriend decided to come with us so I swore her to secrecy, also.
It's funny for women and for men. Everyone there was roaring in laughter! Cindy Williams of Laverne and Shirley was in it which was fun for children of the 70s/80s. We were able to get autographs and photos after the show with some of the cast, including Cindy Williams. We laughed about different things from the show all weekend and we all would reference different things from the show as the weekend progressed. Definitely a fun time!