“Your face will hurt from laughing”

Menopause the Musical
Book In Advance
More Info
$86.99*
and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #48 of 180 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I had seen this in Boston probably 12 years ago, so planning this girls weekend I decided to take my friend for an early birthday present... as we are approaching the age of the change - WHY ME - I thought it would provide us some serious laughs and help us approach this with humor. I wouldn't tell her what we were doing - she assumed I was taking her to Thunder From Down Under, nope! Another girlfriend decided to come with us so I swore her to secrecy, also.
It's funny for women and for men. Everyone there was roaring in laughter! Cindy Williams of Laverne and Shirley was in it which was fun for children of the 70s/80s. We were able to get autographs and photos after the show with some of the cast, including Cindy Williams. We laughed about different things from the show all weekend and we all would reference different things from the show as the weekend progressed. Definitely a fun time!

All reviews
in 60 reviews
"life"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2018

not too bad we seen it because we seen a lot of shows in Vegas and we had not seen this one so we took it in, it was average I wouldn't go again but it wasn't bad.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

This musical was SO funny, the acting is superb and these women can sing! What amazing voices. Popular songs have some words changed to a menopause theme and with hilarious results. My husband came along with me and he laughed as much as me. There were some men sitting with their partners who didn't laugh once, we thought what fun they must be to live with, because we couldn't understand how you could not find it really funny! Despite another reviewer saying don't go if you are under 20, as you wont understand the jokes or you might get offended by a song about a vibrator, hmmm I don't agree. It's a subject that isn't talked about enough and the more we can laugh and have fun about, what are sometimes difficult issues, the better. Great to see more mature women on the stage too. I would agree that any seat is a good seat, so don't worry about VIP tickets unless you want to be right at the front. The venue is quite small, so you will be able to see wherever you are sitting.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

There were 12 of us and at least 7 of us went to see Menopause the Musical - ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL. I have never laughed so hard in my life - every single actress was EXCEPTIONAL - every one of them was ME. I saw so many funny things, things I've done and experienced and it all made it so worth while. I would give this a 100 out of 10. Totally entertaining. The one woman was Tina Turner and SHE WAS AMAZING!