“Super funny - don't let the title turn you off!”

Menopause the Musical
Book In Advance
More Info
$86.99*
and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #52 of 230 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm far from being menopaused so I would not have jumped at this show at first but I had great tickets with Tix4tonight so I went and it was so fun I was really happy of this choice. The actresses are very talented and it is a show that is also fun for men. You might have to drag them at first but then they won't regret it.

All reviews
in 89 reviews
"stage"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was an amazing show. The women were very entertaining. I laughed so much I cried. We had great seats. 4 rows from the front and in the middle of the theatre. A great show for young, old, male or female. We were lucky enough to meet the cast after the show and a bit shout out for Laura Lee Duncan O'Connell - amazing woman who I could relate to and am happy to be friends with. This show is a MUST SEE. I would definately see it again and again and again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

You want to have a good time? Go see this show! We laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes and our faces hurt! The women in this show do a terrific job. It is well worth the price of the ticket. Heck it is worth twice the price of a ticket! I just can't say enough good things about this show. If you are in Vegas and are looking for a great way to spend a couple of hours away from the slots, go see this show!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I are in Las Vegas celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. This was my first live show to see and I checked reviews of each show that would be worth my money and my precious gambling time. Since I am 51 years old, this show was calling my name and felt my husband would appreciate the humor of the sensitive subject of "the change." We sat in the second row, seat 10 & 11 which was dead center of the cozy theater. The show is a wonderful musical that touches every aspect of changes we mature women are going through. I cried during some parts and didn't realize that crying is one of the symptoms of our special time. I laughed so much and smiled the entire time, even while I cried. I wished my mother and mother-in-law, and female friends and family were with me. This is the perfect ladies, girlfriends, etc. show to see. You walk away realizing you are among your peers! My husband gave it a 10. Don't hesitate to go.

3  Thank mktg45