“Lots of laughs”

and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #52 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Worth seeing, for sure. Cute and fun, the musical made for a great evening for both my husband and I. We had a lot of laughs and really enjoyed the show. Lots of songs you know with a twist of hot flash added in.

I recommend checking Ticketsfor tonight instead of buying the tickets from home or online. But if your going to use half price tickets, check the locations listed in the books in your hotel room before you go. The one on the street often has a MUCH longer line up than the two closer to the M & M factory.

I agree with other reviews, the seats are smaller but the because the theater is smaller, there really is not a bad seat in the house.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is definetly a show to see with girlfriends, sisters, cousins, anyone of a similar age and sense of humor. My friend and I laughed the entire time. The cast was excellent and, unlike many musicals, you could understand every word to the songs. The overall atmosphere was relaxed and happy and a great way to spend a late afternoon in Vegas. As a bonus, the price was very reasonable as well. I would have paid more and found it very worth it.

On the other hand, the theater was not so nice. As previous reviewers noted, it was a tight fit. It was dark, not particularly welcoming or pretty and the floor was actually dirty. The acoustics and lighting were top notch however. So I won't mark down my rating and will only say the theater was no Coliseum or Love theater and actually not as nice as our local theater in my small town.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a hard review to write. We had seen this musical at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater near Minneapolis years ago and really enjoyed it. We expected it to be great in Vegas. And the show was very good. Unfortunately, it was one of the most uncomfortable theater we have ever been in. The seats were so small and close that nobody could use the armrests. Even small people had to tighten up their shoulders and keep their hands on their laps. I felt very sorry for the larger people. Literally shoe-horned into the seats. It was simply painful and made for a long show and a huge distraction. Thank goodness, it was a very good show and not horribly expensive (by Vegas standards.)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Purchased our ticket vouchers at Tickets4Tonight, went to the Luxor ticket booth for our show tickets, they are assigned seating. The theater has every good seating no matter where you are assigned. The crowd is older, we are in our late 40's, the majority of the crowd was in 60's and older. The ladies on stage put and a good show, I thought it was alright, my wife liked it more than I did, most of the show relates to women.

1  Thank bs4u2c
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We haven't laughed so hard, it was great. The actors were very good and had great singing voices. It too bad they didn't have a meet and greet after. All ages and genders were in the audience and very one had a ball. We bought the cd and really enjoy it.