“Very funny”

and up
Menopause the Musical at Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Ranked #52 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my second time to see the show and I enjoyed it as much I as I did first time.if you are a women over 50 it is must see show,..

All reviews
in 89 reviews
"stage"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed February 12, 2013

If you are in the age group that is in that phase of your like then see ie show.
We lauged the entire time.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I can say that I really laughed loudly with this musical. Having just had the wonderful experience of this phase of my life and I can say, I was not laughing while going thru it, but overall after it is said and done I can laugh now- This muscial was entertaining, funny and an overall great show! even my husband laughed! The 4 ladies who performed really put on a show and I can recommend it very highly!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The truth of this one, the frankness, and the performances were first rate; my face hurt from laughing.