“Excellent!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This musical was fantastic!
Four women were the main actors and singers of the musical but they did a super job.
My sister and I had planned to go and my brother in law siad he wasn't interested. He went to pick up the tickets for us and had one for him when he returned.
He thought it was a riot...the show he liked best. We certainly enjoyed it too.
Great music! The actresses did a superb job....especially the gal playing the lady fromIowa!

Saint John, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Girls night out”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This Musical was recommended by friends and we are so glad we went it was so funny and true to life.The four amazing actress kept us in stitches.The was a few males at the performance (brave souls) and I think they enjoyed it was well,I know the gentleman in front of us certainly did when one of the performers sat on his lap while singing a song.Bring a sweater the threater is a bit chilly, probably kept that was for us menopausal women.

Plymouth UK
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Must see!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

One definitely NOT to be missed - we laughed til we cried! Absolutely spot on and every woman will be able to identify with one of the four characters. Will recommend it to everyone going to Vegas!

Morehead, Kentucky
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Be prepared to laugh until you cry!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This show is wonderfully funny! Very low-tech but absolutely great! Loved it! Check with the ticket office or in the discount books for 2 for 1 seats or discounted ticket prices!

Medicine Hat, Ab
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“excellent play”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was one of the funniest musicals I have ever been to. I don't know if it is because I could identify with what they were singing but man it was awesome. People were just laughing like crazy. Each women brought her own to their parts. The house wife from Iowa made the who show however. I would take others to this musical.