“average food poor service”
Review of Sirio Ristorante - CLOSED

Sirio Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed June 2, 2013

nice atmosphere goes down from there, surly waiter forgot our wine then turned us over to a a new hire who was nice but not familiar with the place , food was average at 2x price to many other choices to go back here

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Super from start ot finish. Great service and wonderful fresh food adn delicious wine. Well done Sirio

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Our second time here. Service was amateur-Tanquery Ten up came out as tonic and gin because our server did not understand english. Server did not enter our entrees after two appetizers, don't know why, then he lied about it and immediately brought out different pasta tossed in clumps in the right sauce. I will not come back.

1  Thank Abran V
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Unless you live in NYC or SF, expect everything on the menu is nearly 2x the price you would pay at home. I come from a small town in Florida, so I thought the food was great and (almost) worth the price. I wonder what those of you with good high end Italian restaurants in your own town think. The antipasti was plentiful and the cheeses and meats were great, as was the meal itself. The servers hovered a bit too much for my taste, but the recommended wine and other menu advice was just right. We had a great meal, but I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was our second visit to Sirio and happy to say the second time was just as good. You can eat casually in the front of the restaurant or the more intimate back of the restaurant, we opted for the back.

The menu features plenty Italian with homemade pasta amazing. We opted for the 4 course tasting menu and all was sensational. No pizza here but we started with the ahi tuna tartare. Pappardelle pasta was over the top and fresh fish was prepared perfectly. Overall great experience.