“Delicious”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Managua, Nicaragua
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A very close place to eat great food closed to the hotel I was staying at. A meal with friends or your significant other. Great wine selection and great service.

Visited November 2012

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply beautiful”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Wow was all I could say after eating at Sirio.....

The positives:
-The service was excellent and the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs. Perfect timing, excellent knowledge of food and wine, and they were classy in their approach, not loud or annnoying at all.
-A lot of food for a high end restaurant (although I am Australian and used to much less) so you won't leave hungry and food cooked to perfection
-The Tiramisu was so fresh with lots of moisture, a complete work of art and the best I've ever had!
-They kept the drinks going well and poured a brilliant Sidecar cocktail
-Enjoyed watching the chefs work at the bech behind the glass with the cheeses
-Beautiful warm decor and comfy chairs.
-I liked that it was busy so you didn't have people listening to your conversation, we were the last to leave so we obviously enjoyed it..
-Immaculate and very chic bathrooms!

The negatives...
-I'm struggling to think of any. I notice people have said it's cold, but I found most places in Vegas cold so it didn't stand out as being particulary cold.
-I'm used to lighter food so I would have done the creamy spinach with just Spinach. There was a lot of heaviness in the meals already and I was hoping for side dishes that had something a little lighter... this seems to be an American thing so it's more of a general comment than just aimed at Sirios. Still amazing though!

1 Thank missjane7
Wilmington, Delaware
“Food good but cold and a noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our least favorite place in Aria. Sadly we choose to dine here to celebrate our anniversay. Because the restaurant was so cold our food got cold quickly. It was too loud and made it impossible to have a conversation. When we made reservations, we had let them know that we were celebrating our anniversary- come on you can't comp dessert.

Visited October 2012
New York City
“Elegance in Dining”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and i have eaten at Sirio's in the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas several times. We have never been disappointed. The service, ambiance and food quality as well as the extensive wine list are to be savored. Every item we have ever order was perfectly cooked and nicely presented. The water glasses were refilled and the wait staff has been well trained. It is fine dining at it's best. A special treat even if pricey.

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Mediocre for an Italian Upscale Restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

First off I was told we could not eat in the dining room because I had shorts but was told we could have the full service menu in their Cafe next to the bar so we were good with that. The problem is that tables are so close to the bar that the bar crowd overflows into where you are dining crowding your table and it gets very loud! The server brought out my salad and it was the wrong one. It was supposed to be a mixed fields green in balsamic dressing and it was not. I finally got what I ordered and i have to say that it was pretty good. (picture attached). The for my entree I ordered the Veal Chop cooked medium rare, i asked for it without the demi glaze and it came with saute mushrooms, onion strings, marscapone cheese and pollenta. The chop was cooked medium rather than medium rare, I thought that the cheese was a little over powering for this dish. But everything else was fine, we did not order dessert because we felt that our dinners were okay but, nothing that either one of three of us would ever want to go back for..