“David Copperfield show”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$87.59*
and up
David Copperfield at the MGM Grand Hotel and...
Ranked #46 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: David Copperfield has been hailed by audiences and critics alike as the greatest illusionist of our time.He’s the first living illusionist to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He was knighted by the French government. He received a Living Legend award from the Library of Congress. He’s won over 21 Emmy awards for his groundbreaking television specials, and he holds 11 Guinness World Records. Sound impossible? David Copperfield built a reputation on making the impossible look easy.
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We spent $116.00 per person to see the "David Copperfield" show. It definetly is not worth the money. Although his acts are very good - they seem few and far between. For each act he picks someone from the audience. Of course, each one is a pretty young girl. Then some other acts, he throws frisbee's out into the audience - those who catch, are in the act. Also he throws beach balls, those who catch are in the act. He takes more time with this, than the acts. Also, you must sit with another couple. We happen to get a couple, and the husband did nothing but talk about himself as a lawyer. I would say his show is worth about $50.00 - not $116.00. I'm sorry that I talked my husband into seeing this show .

3  Thank THETRAVELER524
Write a ReviewReviews (3,718)

Reviewed January 29, 2011

I am not sure if we caught him on a bad night but the show was $100 each and I would have thought it a poor value even if I had only paid $10. The show was less than thrilling and David seemed to be phoning it in. I would recommend catching a different show when in Vegas.

7  Thank darkbeergirl
Reviewed January 12, 2011

David Copperfield was at his best in this performance at the MGM. We saw him conjure up a whole car out of thin air, make some audience members disappear from the stage, and do many more similar feats of the impossible, all while engaging and entertaining the audience with interaction, stories, music, humor, and style. Certainly a show to watch.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

I almost feel bad for David because it has got to be annoying doing the same thing over and over decade after decade....but I feel worse for my family coming from abroad to see a legend and finding what they found....my 70 year old aunt and my 70 year old dad were laughing at how obvious the tricks were...especially the last one...what an insult...the guy that wrote the review who presumably was part of this trick obviously suffered from amnesia because I did see the audience running in from the side door...I guess if you are in the back you have no way of being surprised...sorry..I felt robbed....80 bucks...no way!

2  Thank Olguitabonita
Reviewed December 25, 2010

I was at the Dec 20th show and would fully agree with other reviews here regarding statements of "flashes of brilliance" and "time wasted watching videos". For me, it was appalling to have an entertainer suggest his audience watch videos of his past and of him as a child regardless of implied relevance to the show. We all know David Copperfield is famous or we wouldnt be there. Frankly, I couldnt care less if his grandfather was proud of him. :-) He also does project a kind of arrogance to the audience. I also must admit I left the show really wondering how many in the audience were plants in the tricks. Does anyone really believe that throwing big balls in the air and have audience catch them really excludes plants? These balls arent baseballs to keep and REALLY how many people go to a show and want to be on the stage???

Have seen penn and teller and would say they are far more entertaining and at least they bring out laughter and applause as opposed to having the entertainer at times demand it as he did. Do yourself a favor, do some research and make better use of your money on shows in vegas-there are too many wonderful choices.

PS, wish I had thought about the line that he should make himself disappear----kudos jalama....

2  Thank clevetrip99

Been to David Copperfield? Share your experiences!