Tripadvisor

from $64.99
from $52.99
from $172.99
4,849 results
All reviews magic show amazing illusions audience participation wondering how front row entire show criss angel great seats magician illusionist mgm stage tickets shows spaceship tv vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was incredibly disappointed to waste my time and money on this show.
It was goofy and ridiculous cartoon with alien.
It was a rip off and I would not recommend this show to anyone.

6  Thank adventurefun44
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had always wanted to see Mr. Copperfield in person and was so excited when my husband planned a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday. We were able to get incredible seats on my birthday 01/15 and the show was amazing. It was fun to watch his interaction with the audience and his humor throughout the show. I would highly recommend that everyone see this show and enjoy the magic of David Copperfield. It is something I will always remember.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great show, Copperfield does magic incredibly well of course but is onstage demeanor and ability to work the audience and participants was also a huge hit for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

David´s performance is simply incredible doing the real impossible possible. It is definitely a must see event when staying in Vegas. Magic is something really amazing and David is a very charismatic person.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This show was not what I was expecting at all, but it had a much deeper & significant message which I absolutely loved! It ended up telling a story showing some artistic film clips throughout the show. David, of course, picks on members of the audience to participate and goes into the audience & performs a couple of fascinating illusions. He does throw in a couple of "dirty" jokes that will easily fly over young children's heads. It wasn't my taste, but it's his part of his humor to appeal to all ages. He seemed a bit tired but perhaps I caught him on a rough day. Otherwise, the show was wonderful & shared a very inspiring uplifting message that you can carry inside your heart forever. I recommend you go see him when you can!