“Fun, fun, fun in Vegas”

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have always wanted to drive a Ferrari and Exotics Racing provided the chance to do it. It was very easy to reserve. The McLaren that I also reserved laps for had broke down so they let me choose 2 other cars (Merc SLS and Nissan GT-R). The staff is very friendly and answered all my questions. I purchased extra laps they had on special for the Merc. I loved the entire experience and bought the t-shirt! My thanks for the Trip Advisor reviewer recommendations to buy the accompanying video of driving laps. It's a hilarious memory preserved and well worth it. I definitely want to go again.

1  Thank wanderkitty
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for joining us on our track. I apologize that the McLaren was unavailable due to unforeseen mechanical issues during your visit but I am very happy to hear that we were able to find a suitable alternative for you. We look forward to welcoming you back on our track soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My brother set this up as part of a bachelor party to Vegas. It is exhilarating with great customer service and products. The cars are top notch quality with some great instructors. They do an awesome job of motivating you to use the cars to their highest potential and doing it safely.

1  Thank Karl L

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing Karl! We are happy to hear that your bachelor party enjoyed their time on our track. It is definitely and fun, unique, and memorable experience that is perfect for bachelor parties! We hope to see you back on our track soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Absolutely a must in Vegas, nothing could wipe the smile off my face. Would be nice if it was more laps.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Farrah F

Thank you for joining us on our track Farrah. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on our track and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Took my hubby as a surprise for his birthday! He LOVED it. Yes, it's very pricey, but people should usually know that when they are planning ahead of time. So there was no 'sticker shock' for us. It was a little pricey getting out there, but they have a car service that is very reasonable price wise, and the drivers are very entertaining! It's on our list of things to do again in the future.

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. We are happy to hear that your husband enjoyed his time on our track. We look forward to having you back on our track soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

There are plenty of opportunities to blow $500 in one sitting in Las Vegas...but NOTHING provides the thrill and satisfaction that blasting around a race track in a Super-Car at Exotics Racing does.

This was the most fun I have had in Vegas in a long, long time, and I can't wait to go back and do it again! The professionalism and patience exhibited by the instructors only served to make the experience all the more enjoyable. I could have spent the rest of the day just watching the cars zoom around the track.

The best part? I blew by BOTH of my buddies on the course! Now I have bragging rights...and I'll mock them until they can take the belt away from me! And, I have proof because I got the video! (See you later, fellas!!)

Awesome experience! Well worth the money! Can't wait to do it again.

Mark from Calgary

PS...It's over before you know it, so buy as many laps as you can afford...you won't regret it!
(I went 7 laps in the Ferrari Scuderia)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Mark D

Thank you Mark for visiting Exotics Racing! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on our track. We look forward to welcoming you all back to our track, hopefully you can hold on to that belt the second time around!